Facing zabuza and haku

The rest of the week passed quickly, Sakura and I were on much better terms, and she shocked me by telling Sauske that I wasn't bad. She was shaking and trying not to look at him, but she did it all the same. Turns out we had all forgotten naruto, so when Sakura explained her change of heart, and apologized, she was full on twitching when she did that, he jumped her and got a hug in before she punched him away, and I was like ^-^ in the shadows. So now we is all going ta the bridge, ta protect the drunk, but when we got there I froze. the scene before me was to much of a reminder of what a village would look like after a demons attack.

Flashback

I was walking down the old road, keeping a careful eye out for demons, going back to the village which had just kicked me out. I wasn't hoping that they'd take me back, no, I'm not that stupid, I simply wished to retrieve my few belongings (my sword), and say goodbye to the one person who didn't judge me for being a demon. then I smelt the blood in the air. Full on running now, I raced to the village to see bodies strewn about, children littered the street, infants looking to be in a bloody slumber, stayed quiet in their cold mothers arms. and sitting atop a pile of dead was a demon, eating out the heart of my only friend.

I was mad, no mad couldn't simply cover it, my rage festered like a open wound, bubbling over in waves of hatred. my powers unleashed, dark energy swirled around me, my shadow burned like fire, crackling and whipping about, scorching whatever I touched. I only looked at the demon with the lifeless girl in its hands. I shot forward uncontrolled into the pile if bodies it sat on, disturbing the balance the demon fell. it roared as it looked for the life form that dared to interrupt its meal. I walked towards it, grinning sadistically golden eyes not leaving the now trembling lesser demon.

Needless to say, I killed it, listening to the screams of a dying demon as it was ripped apart by my hands. such screams alerted other demons... like my father, who only cared just enough to investigate the village which housed his only child. Seeing me in my raging state he yelled across the clearing. "STOP" I was sane enough to register the sound of my fathers voice, and discontinue mauling the mutilated flesh that was once the demon. my father gestured for me to get closer, and when I did, he struck me, hard, enough that I was sent tumbling to the ground. holding my bruising cheek he grabbed my arm, quite painfully, and dragged me back to his castle in the western lands.

Once we reached my old home I received the same treatment from my mother that my father gave me, after he explained why he dragged the supposed "horrible mistake" back to the glorious inu-demon palace. with the knowledge that I was I face a demon, I was cleaned up, dressed, and thrust into training. and that was how I lived, wake up, eat a tiny breakfast, be completely ignored by mom and dad, train. recover from having my ass handed to me for 12 hours with breaks only for food and water, and go back to sleep. then when I was older, there was the wars, prisoner of war thing and Naraku, till here,

Flashback end

Now standing before such a familiar scene I nearly snapped, the images haunted me, like they did most nights, I got used to the night terrors enough that I didn't scream anymore, bit that doesn't mean that they don't bother me at all, cause believe me reliving my childhood every night is really unpleasant. I heard footsteps in tazuna freaked out while I stayed frozen, kakashi noticed and was about to nudge me, but zabuza beat him to the punch. "well, well, well, looks like our demon isn't so tough afterall." with an inhuman roar I launched myself at him, disregarding kakashi's calls to come back. nothing mattered more then to end him, and our battle began.