Assigning teams

"WHAT!?" was all he said, then I glomped him "awe, does wittle asuma-bebe not wike me?" I said in a baby voice, "whaaaaaaa, *sniff sniff* daddy! big bwother no likey mwe" the Hokage was rolling on the floor laughing. even asuma was chuckling. "no no" asuma said between gasps, as he was now laughing hard, "it was just a suprise, that's all" I grinned "YAY! now were one big happy family!" Inoichi walked into our big group hug, "I'll just come back later" he shivered... I wonder why. "it's fine what do you need?" Dad asked. "well it's not something that I need, it's more something I need to tell you, and it's about mika here." I raised my eyebrow "alright, asuma will you excuse us please?" said ninja bowed and poofed away. I was about to leave when ichi said "...wait" I looked at him "it concerns you, and I don't think I should tell him without you here" I looked into his thoughts, he was debating weather or not to tell the Hokage that I'm a demon. "if it's about the fact that I'm a demon, then he already knows." ichi looked shocked, "well if your all being kind enough to let me live in the village, *shrugs* then I might as well let you know what's walking through the streets" they both nodded at my response. dad looked proud, and ichi well looked like ichi. "anything else?" the Hokage asked. "yes she also had a run in with the akautski, and in simple terms... left them eating dirt." now the Hokage was shocked, looked at me, and said "that's it your going to be a jounin" he turned to ichi "get a test prepared for her" Inoichi bowed and poofed away with an"yes Hokage-sama" I was told to wait in a clearing, approximately 30 chunnin attacked, there were even more in the trees. I disappeared. this time it only took two second before everyone was down, it took 10 minutes for everyone to gain consciousness, after another five minutes we were talking cheerily, with them tied up of course. we were talking for 30 minutes before the Hokage came by he was shocked as he looked at me, I shrugged, he composed himself "fine then you will spar with me" everyone looked excited now "sure" I kept my face emotionless as he charged, we fought for five minutes, then he called for mercy. "I turned to face our audience, they all looked at me with a face of awe and fear. so I smiled at them sweetly and said "if you don't piss me off, you have nothing to worry about" they shakily nodded their heads, "good" me and dad untied them and walked back to the village, I was pronounced a jounin, but I asked if I could stay with the group I was supposed to be initially assigned to, dad gave me his approval with a smile "this will be a good experience for you, as well as a good opportunity to meet the kids" then he looked sternly at me "but you will have to do other missions as a jounin, you do understand this correct?" I nodded. I followed my sent to kakashis house, he looked up from his "book" *cough* porn *cough* as I walked in, "how was your day?" he asked with a closed eye smile, "just peachy," I replied "oh and I became a jounin today" he chocked. "What!" he asked "yup. but I'm still going to be on the team I was originally assigned" he looked dazed, he even forgot his book when he said he would go to sleep, now that was strange. "night" I mumbled as I swayed to my room. the next day we assigned teams, I was on team seven along with Sakura aka pinky, sauske aka duck butt and naruto aka a good guy.... Guy... I shuddered, I had been walking in my adult form when he found me. the only warning I had was the sound of running and screaming "YOUTH" I ran, I didn't know where, I just ran. but he found me... that was scarring. "AH SUCH YOUTH! YOU ARE SO FULL OF YOUTH THAT YOU MANAGED TO BECOME A JOUNIN WITHIN TWO DAYS OF YOUR ARRIVAL! NOW LET US FIGHT FOR THE POWER OF YOUTH!" I let our fight last a little longer then usual, but I knew I was going to be late for the academy so I finished and dragged him to the hospital, he started to mumble "youth" when I left. after the teams were assigned iruka had to leave somewhere, so he asked me to look after the class. there were lots of protests, "why the hell is she in charge?", "She's just a shrimp" or "that's not fair sensei" and even one or more "but, but, but, she'll just try to get my sauske!" which was the last straw. I made surikens out of energy and kept flinging them till everyone had one on either side of their throats, pinning them to the desk behind, no one even saw my arms, so they were quite shocked to find themselves unable to move, the class was silent after realization hit, even iruka was quiet, "ahh so much better" they all stared at me "now shut up or I'll cut all yo heads clean off." they nodded faces pale. iruka left and returned as fast as he could, so as to make sure I didn't decapitate his students. the jounin slowly came to collect their students, we shared looks and smirks as they left. soon it was just me and my team, as time passed I got more and more pissed. when naruto put the eraser up as a prank, I got my own idea as punishment. he he he. when the late bastard finally came, I saw that it was kakashi. before he saw me I jumped into the air, I was sticking to the ceiling as he stated that he hated everyone, now he was going to get it, when naruto exclaimed that he was just a stupid ninja who couldn't even dodge a chalkboard eraser, and kakashi replied that the clowns were always the weakest. I jumped from the ceiling did a flip and slammed my heel on top of his head. his face hit the floor and left a crater "BAKA!!! YOU WILL LEARN NEVER TO MAKE ME WAIT AGAIN!!" the room was silent, the awkwardness was broken by a groan from the lazy ass on the floor. The students looked from their sensei on the floor to me, the said sensei looked at me and groaned again, "let's meet on the roof" he moaned and we poofed there together, except I was sitting on him. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm a demon, no not a jinchuriki but a full blooded demon, you can tell the kids if you want... And I'm 1236 years old. I only knew that you'd ask is because people around here always ask that when I break it to them." The rest of the team came to the roof to find me sitting on the sensei, heh their faces were priceless.