How should i say this?

So this is what happened when I woke up.

Open eyes,

Grunt,

Sit up while grunting,

Yellow glomp,

Pink glomp,

Surprising duck glomp,

Proceeding in squeezing to death,

He/she child removes death by suffocation,

Gives gentle hug,

Cow man surprisingly hugs and thanks,

Cow backs off and surprisingly emotional masked ninja hugs tightly till I turn blue.

Now that I've regained my color everyone stares at me, and I stare back.

A few minutes pass...

"Yo," que sweatdrop and synchronized anime fall. "YO!? YOU NEARLY DIE, BRING SOMEONE BACK TO LIFE, ARE NEARLY ASLEEP FOR 2 WEEKS AND YOUR FIRST WORDS ARE YO!?!?"

pause for effect "yep" they stare at me for another few minutes, till kakashi finally says "welcome back ^_\"

So I put my hand over my left eye like his headband and say "its good to be back ^3\" again que sweatdrop.

"Soooooooooooo, what all happened when I was out?" Haku steps forward "well we all helped complete the bridge, and were actually about to go back. we were just coming here to pick you up even if we had to carry you back to Konoha."

I grinned "well I know I do have perfect timing" Sauske sighs "were just glad your alright"

I stare at the emo, slowly get up, and crush him in a bear hug, his face going red then blue, [due to me being taller then him in my adult form, his face is pressed into my boobs...DEATH BY SUFFOCATION!!! (:<]

Once I deem that he has come close enough to death I release him, but he falls to the floor gasping for breath.

Then naruto goes and shouts "COME ON, SHES AWAKE AND I REALLY WANNA GO BACK I MISS HOME.. BELIEVE IT!"

With a sigh I stand abit wobbly at first but soon I'm walking on my own just fine.

As I'm about to walk out the door kakashi coughs "um mika," I turn to face him, "ya?" I ask

"You need to change back the villagers can't know your true form." I sigh and morf into a child again, "better?" he nods

Haku being the smart little he/she child he is asks why, "people can't know I'm a demon" I say bluntly.

Both him and Zaza just stare at me "and how does looking like a child help with that" before kaka can say anything I change back,

"Look at me, no offence to all you humans around, but compared to you all I'm inhumanly beautiful, as a demon I'm meant to to seduce mortals and take advantage of their weaknesses,

not that I ever have,

and people are not that welcoming to new faces where they might think trickery is involved, as a child they might accept me more since they won't look at me like that, and most people will generally let young "orphans" try to make a new start"

They stare at me for a good bit till zabuza says "you know that's actually smart" I smile at him and nod.

-short time skip to bridge-

"And we shall call it the Great Naruto Bridge" I swore the blonds head just grew a few sizes.

As we walk I play with my hair as I think about how to tell the Hokage about Zaza and

HOW THE HECK AM I GONNA DO THIS?!?!

Well might as well go with the aggressive approach, if they screw up, I'll personally deal with them. with a nod and a determined look on my face I continue walking, ignoring the looks I'm getting from everyone.

"Is she always like this" Haku failed at quietly whispering to Naruto, the idiot nodded and yell/whispered back "yeah but only when she's thinking really hard."

Great,

-another short timeskip later-

FINALLY WE REACHED THE GATES THESE PEOPLE WILL DRIVE ME MAD

not really they just don't know how to shut up, and the two newbies look really on edge.

In order to get them into the village I put on an angry face and let off some killers intent, every one shivered and backed off, Kakashi cleared his throat

"Um mika what are you doing?" I glance at him, "making myself look a little pissed so these two can get into the village easier." with a nod and an oh face (^o\) he nodded.

"Ok but you look more line you want to kill everyone in sight rather then just a little pissed" with a shrug I continue.

When we walk through the gates Izumo and Kotesu greet us, but jump up kunai raised when Haku and zabuza enter, I look at the two guards and raise the killers intent till they shrink back,

"Don't ask" I say with vemon" they shrink back and nod, satisfied I continue to stomp to the Hokage tower.

At said tower I quickly make my way to dad's office, "ok pops I brought some people here and I just don't want you to be surprised," the elderly man nods and looks at the door with what one would call hopeful laser vision,

But when the two rouges walked in, he couldn't help himself from falling back off his chair. "OI! I told you not to be surprised"

Ma old man looks at me with a deadpan look, "well it's hard not to be when your people just so happen to be s-ranked missing nin who are in the bingo boom and classified as highly dangerous"

I shrug and say "so, this is me were talking about. you should expect something like this of me.

He sighed and motioned my friends forward, with a stern expression he asked

"do you wish to be a part of Konoha?" they nod,

"Will you obey our laws at risk of our punishment?" again nod,

"Will you cut any ties with other villages and be loyal to this village and this one alone" nod

"Will you both become shinobi of the leader and protect it's citizens with your lives?" nod

"And finally do you think you have the will of fire?" they both look confused but Haku speaks up "though we don't know what that is we will learn and hopefully gain what you speak of"

The Hokage seems pleased with this, and leans back. "I will allow you to become a part of this village. But know this, it will be extremely hard to gain any acceptance from the villagers,

some will have a grudge, while others will simply dislike you based off the rumours they've heard. I will also have you under ANBU guard till I deem your trustworthy to be left on your own... but what should your punishment be for breaking the rules?"

Then I step forward, "that's easy, it they break the rules send me after them, with that in mind I don't think anyone who knows me would be disobedient ever again" I grin evilly at my comrades who shiver.

Well then at least they got a home now. right?