A quick notice and cont

Hello all my lovely readers, I'm terribly sorry for not updating, my life is horribly busy right now and I have next to no time to do anything, I have some time now so I wrote this, sadly this is not going to happen very often, I'm in high school, tutoring after school, and have some after school activities, not to mention the homework, I sincerely apologize and I hope you will continue to support me, comments are much appreciated and I would love some feedback, if you want to input some ideas I will look at what you write and try to use it in the story later if I can. thanks so much!!! love ya all

................................................................................................................................

I couldn't stand to be there anymore, even after I told them my life story they still thought I was a freak I left and wandered the forest trying to calm down, it didn't work. then I smelt something, a bit of blood and that "hunter nin" we met earlier. following the scent I came across a hideout, which was poorly hidden if I might add, and walked in what I saw was zabuza nearly dead, and a fat guy with height issues, masking my presence so they won't notice me I hid, fat man leaves and moo moo relaxes "hey there moo moo" I say in a eerie voice, the fake hunter stiffens, 'kakashi' I call in my mind 'WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GET BACK HERE SAKURA IS LOOKING FOR YOU TRYING TO APOLOGIZE AND YOU JUST RUN OFF TO NOWHERE GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!' ok then that escalated quickly,

"where are you?" moo calls, I just sigh, "now it would be really dumb for a ninja to give away their position, they would lose the element of surprise and possibly die, I however am leaving, after that lovely display from your little haku here I discovered that I'm needed, so bye^•^" with that I was off, Kakashi's ranting still going on in my brain, and believe me he has some interesting language.

I ran back to the house, only to see a pissed off kakashi, "yo" I stole his signature greeting, and he repeated what he was screaming in my head, with the exception of him saying "GET YOUR ASS IN THE HOUSE NOW" man can this boy scream. I walked cautiously back into the house, Sakura was waiting in her room, walking in I see her stiffen, shoot this is already going badly. she slowly turns around with an incredibly fake smile, "damn it" I mumble, "what is it sensei?" she asks too sweetly, "nothing" I reply just as sweetly. Then her face twists into a dark scowl, "well then "sensei" I hope you realize that the whole village, especially the Hokage, will be learning about your current... freakish situation" I stare at her... bitch you did not just say that. wait. aren't I insulting myself there? I think this while she waits for me to plead for her mercy, and I guess I surprise her when I start to laugh. "w-what's so funny?" she demands very confused. "well I find it hilarious that you of all people are threatening a demon, and at the fact that my dad knows about my "freakish situation" as you put it,and I have no problem if the village knows, but you should know this, as long as your going to be my enemy, I will not help you get stronger, I'll leave that up to you and Kakashi to work on by yourselves and we both know how motivated your other sensei is."

She stares at me then scowls again "don't call him your father" now I glare, "and why not I am legally adopted even though I should technically be the parent in our situation" she looks slightly confused "I'm 1236 years old" she deadpans "of course" we glare at each other then I ask the big question, the elephant in the room ".......um.........well...... why do you hate me?" I finally ask, bluntly, she looks shocked that I could possibly ask such a question, "b-be-because your a demon, and all demons are supposed to be horrible, mean, and want to kill and destroy everything n' everyone" now it's my turn to be shocked, "first, did you think I would ever do that when I first met you?" she shakes her head, "second, besides being a demon do I have any reason to destroy the village and kill everyone?" another shake, "well you should know that I care to much about naruto to hurt him like that and there is also ma pops, so I can't do it even if naruto pisses me off, AND!!! I'm not like other demons, I don't like to kill aimlessly, in fact I can suppress the demon inside naruto and keep it from attacking the village again." the pinkete stares at me "b-but what about what all the others say about demons?" *sigh* "Sakura. yes I did just call you by your first name, I'm not like the demons of this world, I'm not driven by rage or the urge to kill, I want to have a family and be loved, I'm pretty much just like you, minus the demonic abilities, and I don't want this place to be overrun by demons, cause I know, if that happens like it did in my world this place will be hell." and after our scary psycho girl time we make up, she actually apologized to me for calling me freakish and we all went to sleep peacefully... so why do I feel like I've forgotten something?