Demon of the mist

Well Zabu-moo-moo was glaring at me, and my team was sweat dropping, I noticed another presence, and whoever they were, they were quite amused. "Oi, brat" I look at my new moo-moo, "yeah? what is it moo-moo?" his glare intensified, "did you get dropped when you were a kid? do you not realize who I am?" I look him over, cowness and all, "not that I really care, the only time I've heard demon and seen cow stuff is when I'm talking about a legitimate cow demon, those little buggers are fast, and they can breath, fire, but if you tip them over then there pretty much useless, speaking of which..." I flash back to his side and push him off his sword, stunned he lands on his side, but then he gets back up, "awwww it didn't work," moo moo's eye was twitching, "and what was that supposed to do?" I shrug "well if you think your a cow demon, then that should have worked." I state simply, there is silence, then several people laughing, moo moo glaring even harder, and the unknown presence giggling. I guess moo moo got tired of us laughing, cause he jumped grabbed his sword, and swung it at me, I didn't even flinch, I just calmly grab the blade, with my bare hand, and hold it till he yanks it away, "just what are you? No normal person could just withstand the executioners blade." 'kakashi would you mind if I show the kids my true form?' He nods his head at me, I look to the kids, "sorry you have to see this." they give me a "what do you mean" look, but I shake my head, I decide since they're gonna see me shift back, I might as well make it spectacular, I let my natural power as well as the energy around me out, Sakura gasped and pointed to my shadow, it was growing and twisting, like black fire, I grinned showing my now jagged teeth, releasing my hunter presence the energy surrounding me turned black, morphing with my shadow, the swirling blackness crawled up my body leaving me nothing but a silhouette of darkness, my shape grew till I was at my normal size, and I let the darkness disperse, hiding the killer intent everyone unfroze, zabuza whistled, and kakashi gave me a "really?" look, so I mentally said 'why be normal if you can be awesome? besides everyone was looking at me anyway, so I decided to make it look spectacular :3' he sweat dropped at me and speck stopped shaking, only to say "your a monster" I froze, and slowly turned to face the genin, my hair now made a shadow over my eyes, it was hard to keep the tears I felt forming as memories surfaced, back, "I know" I whispered, sadly they all heard, turning back to Zabuza I looked him dead in the eye, but I lost the fire in mine, "zabuza you threatened me? You will not leave unscathed," we fought, kakashi joined, revealing his blood red eye, it was the same as Itachi's. Sauske stepped forward, but Sakura pulled him back "no Sauske-kun she could hurt you!" she whisper/yelled at him, damn, she got me depressed enough that I'm actually using her name, geez speck can't you be a little more considerate? Sauske was at least nice enough to point out that if I wanted to I could have already. I cheered me up enough to swallow the tears, sadly not before one managed to escape, kakashi managed to see, freak, and got distracted enough to get trapped in a bubble. I was going to help him but Sakura said to leave their sensei alone, I stood back as the rest of the team freed the silverette, Sakura decided to be dumb and protect tazuna from me, instead of zabuza, wow she is either really scared, or... no I think she's scared, the whole time I'm thinking this, kakashi defeats moo moo, who then gets stabbed by needles and before I can say he's not dead, the little twerp who "killed him" disappears, kakashi then decides the road is a wonderful place to take a nap, without saying a word, I walk over against the pinkette's protests, pick up kakashi and walk to tazuna's. No words are spoken as I carry kakashi, naruto keeps looking at me weird, Sakura glares, and Sauske looks indifferent, reaching the house tsunami opens the door, looks at kakashi and ushers me to a room where I place him on a bed, I tell the kids to leave, but Sakura stays, "I'm not going to hurt him, I'm just tending his wounds, then I'll leave." she nods but doesn't move. sighing I dress kakashi's injuries and leave the room, tsunami says she recognizes me and tells a confused tazuna about my earlier visit. but I don't say anything, I walk past them right out the door, and into the forest, jumping into a tree I lie down. I say "damn you, zabuza demon of the mist."