The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikin. Chap, Five.

Chapter Five.

Willow P.O.V

After my mom woke me up for clothes?! I couldn't get back to sleep, so I forced myself out of bed and into the warm shower. The water washing over me, and making me fully wake up. Memories of last night with Ian, had a smile fitting over my face. When I was done with my shower, and got out. I checked my phone, one missed call from Melody. I called her back. "You called?" I asked, as I went threw my closet.

"Yeah, Hunter and Caliber invited us to the beach. You want to go?" she asked.

"Sure, Pick me up in 20..?" I asked.

"See you then" she said, before hanging up. I picked out my red bikini with big black circles on it. I found my black strapless sundress and slipped it on. I let my brown hair loose and decided to leave it just like it is. I walked downstairs and sat down next to Kane.

"Hey, What are you doing?" I asked.

"Hungry" he whined, and rubbed his belly. I got up, and left my phone on the couch. I didn't have any pockets. I walked into the kitchen, and surfed around for a banana. Once I found it, I walked back in. Kane was snickering on the couch like a two years old when I got back. "Eat a banana" I said, and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Are you calling me fat?" he gasped, and I shrugged.

"Maybe, I am. Maybe I'm not" I said, as there was a honk outside. "Well my rides here, Peace" I said grabbing my phone, and his jaw dropped.

"Don't leave me" he begged, and I sent him a little wave. Before walking out the door, and running towards Melody and her moms car. Damn. It was a nice car, I thought as I jumped in and we were off.

"It's going to be awkward between Caliber and I" I said, and she sent me a look. "Why? What the hell happened yesterday after you ditched?" she asked, and I bit my lip. I then retold her everything that happened the night before. "Whoa. You have feelings for Ian?!?!" she asked, and my eyes widened.

"Uh, I didn't say that" I said, and she giggled.

"You didn't have too, its in your voice. Your like a love sick puppy" she said in a baby voice, and I groaned. "No I'm not. Stop lying on me" I yelled, and she laughed. We pulled into the parking lot, and climbed out. I sent her another glare, which had her giggling up a storm. We walked down to the beach, when I realized something. "I DON'T HAVE A TOWEL" I said, and Melody laughed.

"I brought you one" she said, and I sighed with relief.

We walked down to the beach, and saw the boys talking to some girls. The girls were flipping there hairs, and lightly pushing each other. So obvious they were flirting with boys, who were completely unaware of the fact. I sighed, and we walked the rest of the way down. When we got to the boys, Melody hit them on the back of the head. "Were here" she said.

"Who is she, Hunter? Your sister?" one girl who is very close to Hunter asked. Motioning towards Melody, who began to laugh her ass off. "His sister! Yeah right!" she laughed, and Hunter narrowed his eyes. "Nope, Just childhood friends" Hunter said, and the girl eyes narrowed in jealousy.

"Hey, Willow can I talk to you?" Caliber asked, and I nodded.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G..." Melody started mumbling under her breath, and I hit her. She just smiled innocently at me, as Caliber led me away from our little group. We walked down the beach, kicking sand as we walked. "I'm just going to get to the point" he said, and I smiled lightly. "I like you, like I said last night. I want to take you on a date" he said, and I blushed. "I like you too, and yes" I said, and he smiled.