The boy in the polka dotted bikini, Chap. Three

Read my blabbering at the bottom please and thank you! :D

Also...I might as well say VOTE!

Only if you like my story that is. Lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three.

Willow P.O.V

I woke up too the sound of giggling, and then someone shushing the giggling and groaned. I remember last night, Uncle Kane came and forced Melody and I home. I made out with Caliber last night, at that thought my cheeks turned rosy red. After that, Kane took my mom and I home after dropping Melody off and then went out. So I'm guessing the giggling was the new shirt, and he was going to go try it out. EW! I jumped out of bed, and rushed to get my jogging attire on. Pulled my hair up in a messy pony tail, and was out the door. Just as the giggling and the 'oh Kane' escaped the room.

As soon as I got outside, I was running again. A part of me, wishing to see the Bikini boy again. The other part knowing that wouldn't happen. Damien. The weird pervert dude, I wonder who he was. Why he was asking about my mother, but maybe there was another chick with the name? I'll ask my mom about it, she would know about anyone named Damien. I pushed myself, and was finished with my jog in about thirty minutes. When I got back home, my mom was sipping coffee and eating a coffee cake.

"Hey mom" I said, breathing hard as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Honey, Did you have a nice run?" she asked, and I nodded a yes. I walked over to our refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water. As I gulped down the water, making sure I was refreshed before coming up for air. I climbed up on the barstool, and smiled at my mom. "Mom, Can I ask you a question?" I asked, while playing with the lid of the bottle.

"Yeah sure" she asked, bring her coffee to her lips.

"Do you know some guy named Damien?" I asked just as she went to take a drink. She spit out her coffee as she began to cough loudly. I rushed too her side, and patted her on the back. "When did you meet a Damien?" she gasped out, moments later and I shrugged. "I don't know" I said, and she sent me a 'I-know-your-hiding-something-look'. Deep inside, I some how felt like it was better not to tell my mom about Bikini Boy and Damien last night at the teen night. About the hope in the guys eyes. "If you ever meet anyone named Damien, don't talk to him" she said, pain, hurt, and anger evident in her voice as she spoke each word.

"Um, Okay mom" I promised, and she smiled a relief smile.

"Go get dressed, we have to go dress shopping" she said, as she walked towards the stairs. "For what?" I asked.

"Old friends wedding on Monday" she said, before jogging upstairs and leaving me dumbfounded on the couch. Humph, I shouldn't feel bad about my secret from my mom, because it seemed like my mother had more secrets from her past then I had converse. That my dear, is a lot! So, I just shook my head, and followed her upstairs. Getting dressed for an uneventful day.

~~~***~~~***~~~

The gown that we picked up for the wedding today fitted me perfect. It was a soft pink, baby doll dress. It was a bit short for my taste, as it reached mid-thigh but my mom said it looked cute on me. So I got it, I pulled my hair up and into a messy bun and let two curled strands border my face. "Please where heels honey" my mother begged as she clipped in her last earring.

"Mom, Me and Heels don't make a good couple" I said as I tightened my shoe lace. I was wearing some light pink converse to the wedding. My mom was groaning but Melody and I already decided we weren't heel girls. "But Heels would make the outfit come together" she whined, and I just shook my head no.