The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chap. Ten.

You see song over there --------------------->

It's a very good song, and I will tell you when to play it in the story below. :)

Warning: Sad Chapter Kinda.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten.

Willow P.O.V

"Come on, please come out with Hunter and I tonight? Your mom was telling me about how you haven't left the house in days" Melody begged, as I balanced the phone in between my ear and shoulder. "Sorry, I don't like playing the third wheel" I chuckled, and I could see her rolling her eyes. "Whatever" she said, and we said a quick goodbye. I walked to the couch, and sat down. There was one person on my mind, and I haven't seen him in days. His dark red hair, and his bright green eyes that sent my body into overdrive. My mom was putting earrings in her ears, as she came downstairs. A honk sounding outside, I knew she was going out with Damien. She said they had something big to tell me soon, and I think I had an idea but I wasn't for sure.

"Mom. Has Damien talked to Ian lately?" I asked, and she turned around. She looked sad and touched my arm. "No Honey, but I'll talk to him" she said and kissed my cheek before running outside and to her waiting car. I sighed, when my phone went off. "Melody, I'm not going with you and Hunter" I said, and got a throaty chuckle I have been aching to hear for days, since I haven't seen him since the kiss. "Oh, Hey Ian" I said, and bit my lower lip. "I need to see you and talk to you, would you mind going on a walk with me tonight?" he asked, his voice holding desperation and sadness that I couldn't think before saying yes.

"Okay, Ill be there in ten minutes" he said, and hung up. I ran upstairs, and slipped on a long white skirt. It flowed to my feet, and would twirl around me. I put on a black tank top and slipped on my black flip flops. It was summer so the nights, would be warm, not cold. I heard a honk, and ran outside. The clouds were darkening signaling that it was going to rain soon. I slid into his car, breathless and smiling. "Where are we going?" I asked, and he smiled a distant smile. "A walk on the beach. I need to tell you something" he said, something was wrong, and I was aching to know. "Uh, Okay?" I said, fingering the fringe in my dress. We got to the beach, just as the first rain drop hit the windshield. "We can go back to your place and talk?' he said, and I shook my head no.

( Start Song Now(: ) "A little rain never hurt anyone" I smiled slipping off my flips flops and jumping out of the car. Running to the sand, and jumping up and down. Ian was chuckling at my antics, and I smiled at him. He looked in some sort of daze, as he stared at me. Before I was able to utter a word, his arm snaked around my waist and pulled me towards him. His lips were centimeters away from mine, I could smell his mint scented breath against my lips as his breathing got heavy. "I want to kiss you" he said, and I smiled a small smile before closing the distance. Our lips moved together, this kiss was much more then just lust and teen hormones. I felt like he was sending me a message threw this kiss, as his hands laid on my hips and pulled me towards him. Not moving from there spot, as he slowly pulled away. "I'm leaving" he said quickly, against my lips and my eyes widened.

"What do you mean, your leaving?" I whispered, pushing away from him. My breathing was growing heavy, as I took in what he was saying. "I have to leave" he said, looking down at his fingers, and I didn't know what he meant. "Okay, How long?" I asked, and he pressed his lips together. "Forever" he muttered and my jaw dropped.

"Why are you leaving?" I gasped out, my heart clenching at the thought of never seeing him again. Never being able, to stare into those forest green eyes. Never being able to feel his kiss, and hear his laugh that sent shivers down my spine. "I did some bad things in my past, and I have to pay for them" he said, his eyes begging for me to understand.