The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chapter, Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One.

Willow P.O.V

I woke up to a soft knock on my door, I didn't move though. I didn't acknowledge the knock. I just stayed in my position, the door creaked open and Annabel stuck her head into the room. "Willow..?" she said hesitantly. I moved a bit on accident, and she sighed.

"Willow, please, please don't ignore me" she begged, and I turned around and stared at her.

"I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to talk to anyone here. I just want to go home..." I whispered, and she sighed.

She walked the rest of the way into the room, and sat down on the side of my bed.

"Willow. I need you, I don't know you, but I need another girl here. Someone to tell me fears to someone, to just be my friend. So please, stay here. For me," she practically begged.

"You know, My mom is probably crying her eyes out right now. My best friend who is practically my sister, is probably pissed off at me, and the guy I'm in love with, probably wishes he never meant me..." I said and looked up at her.

I blinked back the tears. "Being here hurts my family and hurts me. So sorry, I don't want to be here," I said and she sighed.

"Please, Please, Please," she begged, and I looked at her eye. Her eyes were swelling with tears, "My dad doesn't care about me, the guy I'm supposed to be marrying doesn't care about me, the only person who does, is the person I'm not allowed to be with...." she trailed off.

I bit my lip.

"I'll stay on one occasion," I said, if I was going to have to stay here, I needed to tell someone. My family and friends cant be worried about me, just knowing that I was okay I hoped would give everyone some peace at mind.

"Anything. Anything. Anything," she said rubbing her eyes and scooting towards me. "I need to call someone," I said and she looked torn. "I need to tell someone I'm okay," I said and she sighed.

"Okay, I'm trusting you so please don't pull anything fishy," she said and handed me her phone. I dialed an all to familiar number.

"Hello?" my mother shaky voice answered the phone, and I about cried on the spot.

Just hearing the voice that used to lull me to sleep tonight, and the one voice who could always comfort me when I felt like I was falling apart.

"Hi mom," I whispered into the phone.

Jerry P.O.V

Pacing. Pacing. Pacing. That's all I did, I was now home. I didn't want to be, this house it seemed empty without Willow and Kane's bickering.

I fell onto my couch, and looked around. It seemed so long ago, when my house was actually a happy house. When Kane would get hammered, and Willow would make fun of him. Willow's morning runs, everything seemed like it happened ages ago.

I couldn't help it, the tears just down poured. "Whoa. Honey," Damien said as he walked from the kitchen. He sat down next to me, pulling me into his side.

"I miss Willow, I miss Kane, I miss my family the way it was before. I love you with every fiber in my body, but I miss when it was just Kane, Willow and I" I cried into his chest and he held onto me.

When my cries finally calmed down, he pried me off of him. "I have to go make a phone call, I'll be right back," Damien said kissing my forehead. As soon as he left my phone went off.

"Hello?" I answered, my voice a bit shaky still from all the crying.

"Hi mom," a voice said and I gasped.