“Why do I do what?” I retorted with a scowl twisting my face

“Rock back and forth.” He says pointing at me. I hadn’t noticed I was rocking until he pointed it out, him pointing this out suddenly made me frustrated for some reason.

“I don’t know, nervous habit probably.” I whisper.

“Well you must be pre..” His sentence was cut off by the PA system dinging all around us.

“Can all patients report back to their rooms immediately I repeat immediately.” A deep booming voice said over the PA. Salem stood up and extended his hand to me which I took great fully, he pulled my up like I was a rag doll; he definitely wasn’t someone I wanted to mess with. As soon as he pulled me up he grabbed me and pulled my face close to his, the shock present on my face made him chuckle.

“Calm down I’m not going to kiss you, but I like you Kuryen Severn you’re interesting and I would like to continue with our conversation sometime soon, I’m in room 1327 in the east corridor, if you get a chance come there. And take it from me this place is no good get you and your friend out while you still can. It will change you.” He hissed the last part then Salem was gone, running like a thief from the cops down the hall. I stood in the middle of the hall looking like an idiot holding my neck where his hand had been only seconds ago, but it felt like ages since I have seen him. The place on my neck and arm where his hands were feels bare now that he is gone.

“Excuse me miss but you should be in your compartment.” A gruff voice said from behind me, I could hear the fear and stress in his voice. Feeling my face light up with the idea in my head, deciding to go through with it I plaster a twisted smirk on my face and place a look to kill in my eyes.

“Should I now sir?” I spat at him turning around to face a man who had a head of slightly grayed hair but couldn’t be any older the 37 in front of me.

“Yes.” He stated with a quivering voice. I threw my head back with a cackling laugh then started stalking towards him. The fear in his eyes seemed to give me a weird high.

“Are you scared of little old me?” I asked with a sickly sweet tone in my voice.

“No.” he said standing stiff as a board while I circled him which amused me.

“Why lie when I can see the fear on your pale face.” I hiss in his ear. I feel bad knowing I am probably scaring him shitless but I have to enjoy myself somehow.

“Ok if I should be in my room you tell me where it is, I feel like a fucking mouse in a maze looking for a god damned piece of cheese. It’s starting to frustrate me and when I get frustrated I get mad. Ever so very mad.” I say with a smile on my face.

“Yes ma’am this way.” he said starting to march down the hall the opposite way I had been going. I followed him without saying another word, I would catch him every so often glimpsing back at me to make certain I wasn’t planning his death I’m sure. We walk down the hallway until we come to a door with a sign that says maximum security solitary. I laugh to myself knowing they think I’m really that dangerous. We enter the doors where there is a pair of two male officers standing in front of a solid metal door. They are both in their late twenties at least I think absent mindedly. When I go to reach for the door to open it I see the two officers exchanged a look that interests me.

“Is there a problem officers?” I ask still holding on to the door not looking at either one of them but at the floor.

“We need to do a search before you go in there to make sure you don’t have any weapons.” The one to my right pipes up.

“Well why didn’t you just say so, I would be happy to oblige.” I say happily. I take a few steps back from the door, spread my legs and raise my arms out to my sides. The officer that stayed silent before comes up in front of me and starts to pat me down, my face starts to heat up when he comes to my chest when he reaches my waist he pauses and looks up at me.

“Keep going.” I spit out him bluntly.

He does as I say and pats down my hips, my face goes beat red when he reaches in between my legs and runs his finger around the inside of the pants waist band. The other guard is snickering but I shoot him a glare that immediately shuts him up, he finishes with my legs.

“She’s all good.” The guard who patted me down say.

“I could have told you that.” I scoff at them on my way by through the door. I walk into the room and stand there until they close and lock the door. Collapsing on the floor I look around me, I’m stuck in the dark again for who knows how long. My brain starts going over the conversation I had with Salem but comes to a screeching halt when I remember him telling me to get out as soon as I could. I push myself up from the floor, feel my way over to the door and start banging on it to get some attention. I jump back when a small slit is opened on the door that I can see a set of eyes through.

“What do you want.” He says with a rude tone. He’s all tough now that’s he’s behind a metal door I scoff in my head.

“I want to meet the leader of this get up you go going on here and I want it soon.” I growl. I hear a big sigh from behind the door then a voice.

“Call Carver she wants to talk to him, just like he said.” He sighs. “We are making calls right now ill alert you when its time.” He says slamming the metal slate that he used to talk through. I walk over to my bed tripping over things on the floor I can’t see. When I find it I sit and I wait.