Part 9- I Need to Help Him

Virgil (spicy)
Virgil looked at the tired Logic with doubt. If he was having attacks, he would tell me... Virgil deeply questioned how he gained this knowledge. "And how do you know that, Logan?" The logical trait looked around, almost scared to tell the truth. "I-I have been helping him these past days. He is very weak right now and talking about someone or something he keeps on calling "them". They seem to be giving him these panic attacks." Virgil's heart began to race. Patton meant the dark sides. Those "them"s. Anxiety, doing what he does best, panicked. Why would the dark sides do this? There's no reason! Virgil had to tell them. "I know who THEY are and where our Patton is."

Logan
How would he know? Logan questioned internally and then externally, "How would you know, Virgil?" He scoffed, "Well, seeing as THEY used to be my friends I think I would know." Logan's breath hitched. He must be talking about the dark sides.

"Which dark side do you think it is?" Thomas asked a confused Virgil. "Um, kinda confused on how you guessed that so quickly, Thomas, but he is most likely with his dark counterpart, Apathy." But it didn't piece together. "Why would Apathy kidnap him or make him suffer? He would not gain anything from it, and it just makes Thomas more emotional. Virgil seemed to internally scoff at Logan's question. "I was just putting out guesses, Logan. Don't be so sensitive."

How could he just... Logan scrunched his face as he yelled, " Sensitive? This is Patton's life on the line!" As the others looked at him in shock, he fidgeted with his tie as he tried to calm down.

Them
Arguing. Always fun to watch. Almost as fun as watching Patton struggle. As he screamed 'Let me go!' Over and over again I chuckled and continued with my work. I was going to make Thomas's emotions suffer as much as possible before I was forced to stop.

I meant to get this out sooner, but I hope you enjoyed. Logan's emotions are finally coming out! Btw, this story still has a long way to go, so don't worry about it ending anytime soon. Anyways, see ya!