Part 17- The Truth Comes Out

Side note- I will be replacing Apathy, from this point on, with Remus. So... yeah.

Logan
No, he... "How could you be Truth when Truth went away when you appeared?"
He sighed. His clothes were morphing too. His entire body was morphing to my old friend. "Logan... Truth didn't die. True, Patton may have physically killed Truth, but what happened was, instead of dying in spirit also, he was combined with me. Don't you understand, I'm not just Deceit. I'm the mental debate in everyone's minds to do right or wrong. I'm... Balance."
I couldn't believe it. It was obvious that he wasn't lying, his pose was too matter of fact. So... I'll trust him. "Alright De, take me to him. Please."

De
Logan's face was welcoming, for the first time in a million years. He cared this much for Patton? It was honestly breathtaking. I took his hand off my cheek and firmly placed it in my own. Running up with him, I displaced my illusion to show the locked door. Returning my palm to it's deceitful form, I unlocked it quickly. Patton was still there. The others weren't here. Before I could do anything, Logan let out a cry of relief and joy and catapulted himself towards Patton. Opening his reddened eyes, he smiled at his love. His... love. It's so weird to actually think that. As soon as I knew they were distracted, I merely shifted back to Deceit and teleported myself away. They would need their alone time.

Lo
"Patton, I am never taking my eyes off of you again."
I felt him smile into my chest as he let out a weak croak. All I could do was cry. He was actually here. He was okay. My Patton was okay... my Patton. I lifted him off my chest and rose his chin so that he could meet my eyes. His tear-filled eyes looked at me in so much happiness as I leaned down and eloped him in a kiss. My lips slotted perfectly with his, we danced in an impossible choreography only we could know.

A week passes...

Anddd I feel like I'm gonna drag this on a few chapters till the official end. It's the end of the storyline, but I just want to add some shippy things.