Part 18- And... What Do We Do Now?

Implied sex in the beginning, basically morning after shiz, don't worry, it's still safe for the kids 😉
This... is the last chapter of the official story. Wow. I'm so glad you guys have stuck with me through it. Thank you for the 4K reads and 200+ votes. I couldn't have done this without you guys. Onto the story!

Patton

I opened my eyes to see... him. Logan. My... love. I still can't believe it. Logan, the man who saved me. Logan, my brave knight in a blue tie. He... he saved me. After everything I've done... he still loves me. Surprisingly, if I'm being honest. How do you take someone murdering someone so lightly? I have no clue how he even scaled the tower in the first place. From what it looked like, there was a battle. And the fact that, afterwards, Deceit and Truth told everyone what happened, even the dark sides? It brings me too much joy to even say. We're... a family. I sighed into Logan's chest as I continued thinking, feeling my stitches pulling lightly on my skin and my scabs dryly scrapping on his. Without Logan... I would be nothing.

Logan

As I woke, I noticed Patton staring at my face in intense concentration. "Uhm... Patton... what are you doing?"
He snapped into consciousness again. "O-oh, good morning Logan, I was just... thinking, I guess. About how... about how important you are to me."
Well that certainly got me up, if anything. I scratched my bare chest and looked around for either of our clothes. Patton continued snuggling into me, of course, he's Patton, I don't honestly know what I expect. I, begrudgingly, wiggle my way out of his arms, grabbing two pairs of clean boxers and throwing one pair at him. He grunted and stood up to follow me to the bathroom.
Of course, our shower went as expected, morning wood aside, and we headed downstairs.
Fortunately the 'kids' were already making food for themselves. Well, if you count Gatorade, dry cereal, and deodorant as food. Patton rushed over to Remus, snatching the stick out of his hand, taking Roman's bowl of cereal, and stealing Virgil's Gatorade and placing it on the counter, "BREK BREK IN T MINUS 5 MINUTES, EVERYONE EVACUATE THE KITCHEN!!!"
Of course... references.... parental comedy, even worse. But yet oddly tasteful. Unlike Remus's deodorant stash. That was just disgusting. As all of us plopped down on the sofa we started up the usual debate between Virge and Remus about whether or not it was safe for Thomas to do... something. It changed every five seconds, I swear. Calling up the other Darks and De, I head to the kitchen to be away from the blundering idiots that I'm not in a relationship with and go be with the idiot I am.
Snaking my arms around his waist, I kiss Patton on the cheek lightly yet passionately, watching him make eggs by blopping my head on his shoulder. I felt his cheeks move up, meaning a smile, and a hand on mine.
Of course, breakfast done, now time for our disaster child; Thomas. I moved my Sticky Notes of Planning to the front when I noticed one particular sticky note. It said:
Ask Thomas About Why I Have Weird Pains In My Heart, Only Around Morality.
I smiled fondly, sticking that one on my chair and the rest on the Wall of Thinking. Virgil added his own purple notes, along with the other dark notes of the Dark Sides and the bright colors of the Lights and Deceit. Truth? Deuth? Treit? Eh. Yellow snake man.
Of course, day goes as normal, however we did see 3 dogs today and we got to hang out with Talyn and Joan, so an improvement to normal days. I yawned, waiting for Morality to follow to our room. OUR room. It's still so weird to think, just two weeks ago I would have never have known about love. Now, I'm constantly with the love of my life. Can it get any better?

Well it certainly can get more... interesting. So, the official storyline is done, but I have a book to follow this! It will be a Prinxiety book titled (dundundundundun):

Prinxiety- We Can Be One

It will be released as soon as I get the main storyline set out. Feel free to suggest anything you would like to see in the next book, I'm always open for comments, or even DMs. So... thank you to everyone who has followed my through this journey. I appreciate it ❤️~ AbnormalOakenStudios

 I appreciate it ❤️~ AbnormalOakenStudios