Part 5- Please Stay

(Sorry not sorry I have just put songs that may or may not relate to the chapters in every single chapter. Welp, hope you enjoy)

Patton
After his pancakes were done, Patton smiled at Logan, almost craving him to stay. I love the feeling I'm having right now... Patton blissfully realized, being lovestruck for the trait in front of him. Was that his tiredness talking? Possibly. But did he genuinely have feelings for Logic? Yes. You would think that he would get along horribly with logic, but obviously opposites attract.

Logan
" Patton, would you care for me to join you today? I do not think Thomas needs me for anything today, so I am free." Jumping back from la-la land, or so it seemed from Logan's perspective, Patton silently nodded to Logan. Logan sported a small smile as he replied with dragging Patton to his room.

" Is there anything you would like me to do for you, Patton? I would be willing to do anything for you, so just ask if you do need anything."

Patton
" Could you put on a Disney movie, Logan?" Logan seemed content to do this, and went to Roman's room to apparently 'ask which one is the best'. Patton chuckled, already knowing Logan might be in there for half an hour listening to Princey rant about his precious children. Patton just summoned in his favorite blanket and a plush shark with a adorably stupid face.

As he squished the shark, he looked around Logan's room. He never noticed how neatly messy it was. Of course, certain things were always going to be neat, but the room was Logan. Just everything about it was as amazing as Logan was himself. Why do I keep having these thoughts about Logan? Patton thought as he pet the shark's head. No matter, he wanted to stay here, in this room, for as long as he was allowed to.

Logan
After getting Big Hero 6 from Roman's room, which contained a very flushed looking Roman and Virgil, he rushed back to his room to Patton. The more time with Patton, the better, Logan blushed as he entered the room. Seeing Patton wrapped in his puppy blanket and hugging a shark plush was just too adorable. Tying to hide the red of his face, Logan popped the movie into the disk player and sat next to the bed.

Patton
" Logan, you can sit up here with me. I'm okay with it."  Patton smiled as Logic timidly sat in the edge of the bed. Patton wrapped Logan in a hug and pulled him closer. He was not getting away with not having cuddles during the movie. Logan seemed to be flushed in red, but Patton pretended not to notice. I probably just embarrassed him, Patton thought, and settled in for a movie full of cuddles with his most likely one sided crush.

Logan
Patton. Is. Being. Too. Cute. Logan blushed even more as Patton hugged him tighter. In a way, it was the most relaxed Logan had ever been. In another way, he was screaming internally. As Patton rested his head on his shoulder, the calm left. His heart was going to burst out of his chest.

-time skip-

NA
Patton and Logan were lost in there own worlds as they pretended to watch the movie, but were more focused on the person next to them. They both grew drowsy, however, and Patton kept the hug as he fell to exhaustion first. Logan felt the warmth become heavier, and after getting into a more comfortable position, while Patton still hugged him, he fell asleep also.

I love writing fluff. Anyways, thanks for 41 reads and counting!