feelings

I flipped Lauren off and all I heard was her contagious laughter. My smile hasn't been wiped off my face sense I've met Lauren and that's not normal for me.

Doing what I did before and with her asking her questions we spent about an hour and a half of just learning about each other. We sat on the floor for a little bit of the time and I played with her long black hair. I could say for the first time in years, I felt relaxed.

"Omg is that Lauren Cimorelli?" I head turned as I heard a teenage girls voice.

Looking back to Lauren she seemed a little shy to be recognized but something else seemed off. "Oh my God that's her come on I want to meet her!" Now that was my time to cringe as I stood up and gave my hand for her to grab, helping her up as well.

"Meet them I'll clean up" I said as I turned to pick this up, but she grabbed my arm to stop me and thanked me. I just gave her a small smile and cleaned everything up while she meet whoever she was meeting.

"I really loved your albums even if you guys got super big off of the last one before this on. I've loved you from your Alive era" I over heard which kind of left made me confused.

She said she only did YouTube with her sisters and now she has like 3 albums that I know of with her band. I sighed lightly and sat on the bench just looking down at my hand while thinking. Why wouldn't she have told me that. I wouldn't really try hard to be famous so using someone for their fame is out of the question. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

I grabbed my phone and opened Instagram and went to search. Looking for Lauren Cimorelli as laurencim shows up with about 52.1 million followers. I nodded my head as I saw that her album link for iTunes was in the bio. I didn't look farther, I just swiped out and cleared my search history for Instagram. I felt disgusted that I almost researched this girl but I what happened, happened and I couldn't stop it now.

I just wish she told me that before, like she told be she had a YouTube channel, and she liked singing but not that she was and her sister where fucking famous.
I just wish she told me about it so I wouldn't be as mad as to overhear fans talk about it.

I threw my phone in my bag not caring if I broke it, I sure will later. I ran my hand through my hair as I started to just kind of feel some sort of emotion. I'm not sure what it was but it didn't like it.

"Hey Asher are you okay?" I heard as I felt Lauren's hand being placed on my shoulder. It was relaxing but I shook it off.

"Come on we need to go somewhere" pulling her out of the batting cages

Grabbing her hand and leading her to my car and throwing my stuff into the back seat. Turing on my car and playing the music we drove in silence. My thoughts took over everything as I was driving to the only place I knew.

Pulling up to the cliff I stopped my truck and pulled out my car key. I looked at her seeing her looking out the window. I opened my door and walked and got hers, I might be mad but I'm still not a dick.

We walked to the edge of the cliff and looked down at the water below it. At it started raining I looked up and I knew it was now or never if this conversation was going to happen.

"You really think you could have kept being famous a secret from me. Are you kidding? What would have happened if that didn't happen and we pulled out of here and you randomly got swamped by paparazzi. What if I never wanted to be known as Lauren Cimorellis hookup or Mistake or whatever! What if I never wanted my face posted on Instagram for hundred to thousands to see! Did you think for a second that maybe I didn't want that!" I regretted rasing my voice at her because I knew she got emotional quickly. But she didn't she how this could have affected me.