it's out

Asher's POV

The pounding sounds coming from my front door woke me and Lauren up. I groaned and ran my hand over her uncovered stomach. "I don't wanna get it" I mumbled into her neck. She giggled and told me to answer it.

I bit her neck and got up, finding a shirt to slip on for a second. I lightly jogged over to the door and flung it open, being welcomed by Troye. He pushed his way through mumbling under his breath. "Bro what the fuck? Why are you here?"

He opened my door into my bedroom and spoke a simple hello to Lauren, not caring.

"Issues. It's been found. It's  #2 on apple charts"

He logs into my computer and pulls up apple music. And right there is was. I wasn't upset, more so taken back. I never thought about it getting big, or even noticed. I knew Lauren was always concerned for me that it might be found.

"I'm so sorry baby" I feel Lauren wrap her arms around me. I played with her fingers and smiled up to her.

"It's okay baby. I knew that something like this could have happened. Luckily I don't care" I flashed her a smile and quickly spun around lifting her up.

"And now I'm leaving. I don't want to see you guys fuck" Troye quickly leaves my apartment, slamming the door on his way out.

I heard her squeal and wrap her arms around my neck. I sit down on the bed and Lauren looked down at me still having her arm around the back of my neck. I pull off my shirt that she was wearing.

"Round 4?" I laughed and flipped her down onto the mattress.

***
I wake up to Lauren running her hand through my hair and smiling down at me as music played in the background.

"Hi baby" I said sitting up and pecking her lips while rubbing her thigh lightly.

She giggles and pecked my forehead before walking into the shower. I laugh at her as she yelled shut up.

I jump in right after her, knowing we would take forever if we did it together. I laughed at Lauren dancing around in the bathroom and singing along.

"Baby, do you ever get tired of singing?" I ask after turning off my shower.

Lauren jumped up on the counter and watched as I dried myself off. "Honestly yeah sometimes, but then I remember why I do it. It's because I. love it"

I smiled up at her as I put my sports bra and panties on. Quickly putting some grey sweatpants on.

"Im glad you're happy baby" I grabbed her chin lightly and kissed her. She runs her tounge across my lip but I pull back and smirked at her.

Her tan cheeks flushed red and I giggled at her. "No shirt?" Lauren comments, making me snicker at her jealously.

"Mmm I haven't decide yet"

"Well I have. Put one on now."

I laugh and walk inbetween Lauren's legs and smiled kissing her soft lips lightly. Feather like almost, as I showed my love.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulled me a little closer. I pull back and smirked at her as she groaned.

"Come on babe you need to get dressed as well"

She sighed and grabbed some blue khaki shorts and my peppa pig hoodie.

"Really Asher?"

"Peppa pig is fire. Stop judging god damn" I rolled my eyes and grabbed a army green thrasher shirt.