Chapter Nine: Journey to the Wave II

----—-----------------Previously--------------------

Me and Satsuki appeared 2 hours late cause we know sensei would be. We shunshinned there only to be met by Menma's screaming about how "LATE" we are. And then Kakashi poofed in a smoke. "Hello." "Your LATE!" Menma said. "Well i had to help an old woman cross the road." "LIAR!" Menma shouted again.

Naruto POV

Menma shouted again that almost destroyed my eardrums. "Shut up!" I said and he immediatly shut up.

"So, is everybody ready to leave?" Sensei asked. "Hai sensei." We said in unison. We then left the village to head to the Land of Wave. Satsuki and I were chatting while Menma kept questioning Tazuna about the Land of Waves.

Tazuna was annoyed so he tried to back away. I saw a puddle and motioned sensei. Seems like he noticed it too since it hasn't rained for days. When we passed the "puddle" two guys came out and "killed" sensei. I got into a fighting stance and in a blink of an eye, i killed one and knock the other unconsious.

While Menma was holding a kunai and was stunned by fear. Satsuki was standing next to Tazuna to protect him. "Okay sensei, you can come out now."

Kakashi POV

I saw Naruto killed the other one and knock one unconsious. 'What power does he hide?' I thought. I mean, he killed the demon brothers like it was nothing! Whew. "Okay sensei, you can come out now." I heard Naruto said. 'He even sensed me where i am?!' I thought shocked. I jumped down a tree and looked at Naruto.

"Good job Naruto, Satsuki." Menma just looked away. "Sensei, it looks like the demon brothers were after Tazuna. They might be hired by Gato." Naruto said. "As in, Gato Inc?." Satsuki said. "Yeah." Naruto said.

'How did he know?' I thought shocked. "Naruto, you have a sec?" I said. He just nodded in responce and we walked to the river. "How do you know all this stuff?" I asked. "Kurama-sensei told me." "Who's Kurama?" I asked. "Oh, its the kyuubi. But he doesnt like called by that."

I was shocked that the kyuubi trained him. "Kurama-sensei trained me because the fourth and lady Kushina won't train me. All they would train is Menma and they don't even give me food. Sometimes maybe." I was shocked that Minato-sensei neglected and abandoned his child. After we were done chatting we headed back and settled for the night.

Naruto POV

After me and sensei talked about my past, we were settling for the night. I did shadow clones to search the area and guard for the night. After we slept, i dismissed the shadow clones and got the memories. We were walking when i sensed chakra and thew a kunai at that direction. A snow bunny popped out. "Naruto! Look what you have done to the poor bunny!" Menma said.

'Substitution jutsu.' I thought. "DUCK!" Me and sensei shouted and there was a blade threw on mid air. I caught the blade and sensei looked at me. A man came out with bandages on his arms and mouth. He has no eyebrows and i instantly recognized that man. "Zabuza Moomoochi." I said and he got angry. "Well well well, looks like this brat knows me well." Moomoo said.

"Zabuza

"Zabuza.." sensei said. "Kakashi the copy cat." Momoo said. Then he flashed through some handsigns then there was mist. I can still sense his chakra but i dont know about sensei. Menma and Satsuki is protecting Tazuna.

Then i saw his signature near Tazuna. I jumped there and dodged his attack. "Katon: Goukakyou no Jutsu!" I said then there was a big fire ball heading his way. He barely dodged it but got a few burns. "Ugh! Damn brat!" I heard him curse. "Futon: Divine Wind!" I said and several tornadoes came out and the mist dissapeared. I dispelled the tornadoes and went to Zabuza to attack.

Flashback

Naruto POV

Me and Kurama-sensei were training. After that we took a break and Kurama-sensei gave me a paper. "Kurama-sensei, is this chakra paper?" I asked. "Yes Naruto. Channel your chakra on it." She said. "Okay." Then i channeled my chakra on the paper this it split on half, burned to ashes, it became wet, it crinkled and there was a plant growing.

Kurama-sensei's jaw dropped. "Y-you h-h-have a-a-all t-the a-affi-inities." Sensei said stuttering. "Yatta! I got all the affinities!!"

Flashback end

Naruto POV

I charged at Zabuza and managed to cut him. Then i kicked him but he blocked it. He threw me then i flashed threw some handsigns.  "Saiton: Water Dragon Jutsu!" I said then a massive water dragon emerged. "Raiton: Lightning Spear!" I said and threw it at the water dragon and it was sparking with electricity

It then crashed on Zabuza and electrecuted him. He fell limp on the ground. And i sensed a familiar chakra. Then there was a 'hunter nin' that appeared and used senbons to 'kill' Zabuza. "Thank you. I have been tracking this rogue ninja and you made my job easier." The hunter nin said. Then he took Zabuza and we all went back to our journey.

Sorry guys.. I am so sorry for not updating  quick!...  😞😞 but anyways thanks so much for 490 views!! Omg its almost 500! Thank you so much guys! I didnt expect this story to get high views! Thank you so much guys! Cya potetos!