Chapter Thirteen: Awakening

------------------------Previously--------------------

I destroyed the whole training ground and a massive hole on the ground and I quickly repaired it. My EMR, RinneSharingan and EMT active and I quickly deactivated it. I  sensed someone watching but I didnt care. I quickly shunshinned to the training ground and saw Kakashi, Menma and Satsuki. I forgot to deactivate my RinneSharingan and they were shocked.

Naruto POV

"I... I can explain..." I said deactivating my RinneSharingan. "W..w.. where d..id y-y-you get t-t-hat Na-Naruto??" Kakashi asked shocked of the power he felt and it disapeared. "W-w-well have you heard about the sage of six paths?" I said. Kakashi nodded.

"He gave me half of his power." I said, shocking him. "Pffft... Thats a lame jutsu. Tou-san has an even powerful jutsu than that. That's so lame." Menma said not knowing the glare I did. I then did the rasengan that he looked in awe and I did the hiraishin without a three-prounged kunai.

"H-how did you know tou-san's jutsus?" He asked. "Guess." I said. I disappeared in a whirl of white fire and Satsuki disappeared in a black fire. We appeared at the Hokage's office door and we knocked. We heard a 'come in' and we came in."Hokage-sama, Me and Satsuki's wants to be an ANBU Black Ops." I said. The Hokage laughed "I'm sorry but your only genin." Minato said. "Are we?" I said and activated my EMR on my left eye and EMT on my right eye and my RinneSharingan as my third eye.

"Edo Tensei." I said and two coffins popped up. They all opened and the first and second hokage came out of the coffins. Minato was wide eyes and shocked. Satsuki then did her EMS and did the Susanoo with Byakugan. The past two kages were confused as to why they were alive. "Where am i?" Asked the first hokage. "Yeah where are we.. brother?" Asked the second hokage. "Tobirama?" Hashirama asked.

They blinked their eyes to see if it was real. "It is you!" Hashirama said. "But who summoned us?" They asked. "That would be me." I said. They turned around to see an eleven year old kid who has the RinneSharingan active and a rinnegan and tenseigan. "Wait whaaaaa..." Tobirama said. "Who are you and why do you have 3 powerful dojutsus?!" The two of them asked.

"I am Naruto Uchiha. Son of the fourth, not really because he neglected me but my father is Fugaku Uchiha. I am the successor of Hagoromo Otsutsuki or the sage of the six paths." They all were jaw dropped except Team 7. "I-i-iss this even r-real??" The current hokage asked and closed his eyes. He opened them and did not saw the first and second hokage.

"So I was just hallucinating." Minato said. "No.. they shunshinned right after you closed your eyes." I said and he jaw dropped again. "O-okay Naruto, you are the captain of ANBU Black ops and Satsuki assistant captain.. What would you want to be your code name?" Minato asked. "Blood Kitsune." I said. He nodded and gave me a red kitsune mask. He turned over to Satsuki. "Dark Okami." Satsuki said and Minato nodded giving her a black wolf mask.

"Dismissed except you Naruto." I nodded and Satsuki left in a whirl of black fire. "What is it hokage-sama." I asked. "Call me tou-san's Naruto. After all I am your father." He said. "Never, you neglected me and disowned me. Your not my father. I can even beat you right now." I said not losing my cool and disappeared in a whirl of white  fire. I appeared at the ANBU Black Ops HQ.

"Listen up everyone. My name is Blood Kitsune. I am your captain." Everyone looked at me and they laughed. "You? Our captain? Haha prove it!" An ANBU said. I took off my ANBU mask and they saw my face mask. I quickly activated my EMR, EMT and RinneSharingan. I light up the table on white fire and even an ANBU like 20 meters away got lit.

I quickly threw him a senbon and he was healed completely. They were all speechless and jaw dropped. I deactivated my dojutsus and walked straight a crowd of shivering and fainted ANBUS.

Cut! Hey guys. I'm sorry if the chapters are short but thanks for all your support guys!! We are nearly 3k omehgahd! I promise there will be an epic fight on the next chapter! I pramise! Hehehe Cya Potetos!!