Chapter Fifteen: Pain

-----------------------Previously---------------------
"One.................... Two.................... Three!" We pulled it all at once and it looks like the seal turned into..............

.

.

.

.

.

.

Us?

Naruto POV

We pulled it together and saw the seal turned into us.
"Hey sis, are you seeing this?" I said telepathically. "Yeah. It looks like it turned into us." She said. I cut the mind link and thought 'what if this clone of me has my abilities?' I started to get anxious.

I activated my dojutsus and it looks like he activated his also. Then we begin!

"Shinra Tensei!" I said and he used it also. The power of the jutsu caused us to fly back. I backflipped and it looks like he did also. 'Damn! He copies my every move. I need to know what he cant copy!' I thought. 'I got it!' I thought.

"Satsuki, come here i need you for somethin." I said to her telepathically. She shunshinned to me. "What is it bro?" She said. "You take care of my clone here and i take care of yours. It cant copy your moves but be careful." I said and dissolved.

I appeared to Satsuki's clone. I threw wind and fire coated shurikens at the clone. It dodged and threw me senbons. I dodged them. "Time to end this!" I said and did some handsigns.

"Super Planetary Devastation!" I said and not just rocks formed a ball but also jutsus. Basically it is like the planetary devastation but when fired any kind of jutsus, it absorbs it and makes it its defense and also offence.

The outside is protected while the inside are jutsus that have been fired. It will kill anyone except for the title earned as god.

The clone of Satsuki was being pulled by an unexplainable force that is very very hard to escape and is 10x more powerful than a regular blackhole.

While the clone was trapped, i fired fire, wind and earth jutsus that are SS-rank. After that the clone died and i won the battle.

Satsuki POV

I was glaring at bro's clone and i didnt know if i could defeat it. I heard rocks forming but i never bat an eye to that.

"Tsk" i said and activated my MS. Its like a flower with rings on the petals. My right eye can use Amaterasu and can stop time. My left eye can use a different kamui. This kamui is fast as light and invisible. If i do it, its like im doing a shunshin but faster.

And i also can use Inazagi but this does not take my left eye. It blinds me for 10 mins. And last but not least, i can use Perfect Susanoo. This Susanoo is orange and has a bow and sword. But i cant do it like bro. He has 8 arms and wings. His bow can destroy you even if your not hit.

I did Amaterasu and looks like he dodged it. We did a taijutsu match. I used the three-pronged kunai and i quickly threw it and teleported to it just in time to avoid a Kamui.

I punched him in the gut and he flew very far. What i didnt know it was a blood clone. He was behind me. I didnt know what to do.

I thought i was done for when i felt........ Ice? I looked around to see Naruto and I are in an ice dome. Then someone very familiar is beside Naruto. I immediately recognised who he was.

"Hagoromo Sensei!"

Hi guys! Sorry for the very very late update..... School has started and im very busy with projects, assignments, group activities and other things that makes me stress.... 😧😅😖😪😫 darn it. So guys, im sorry to say this but.. I will only update four times a month.. Im sorry. Thanks for reading this chapter!

😰😋 i wish i got 8 months off.