Chapter Eleven: Return to the Leaf

"Satsuki.. Please leave." Naruto said. "No! I wont leave you here. Lets go back to the house." I said. "Please lea..." he said and he fell unconsious. I threw a pillow before he hit the ground. 'Where did i get this pillow from?' I thought and carried Naruto to the house.

Naruto POV

I woke up on something... comfortable. I sat up and i was on a bed. I saw Satsuki sleeping on a chair beside me and i get off of the bed and tried not to wake her up. I was about to go to the bathroom but i saw her wake up.

"Na.. Naruto?" She said while rubbing her eyes. "Good morning sis. I was just gonna change." I said. She nodded and got up and i decided i'll let her go first. She first went in the bathroom and changed. Once she got out she was wearing her ninja outfit.

Once we were both done, we walked down the stairs and saw Team 7 (except for Naruto and Satsuki) and the kid eating. I sat down and also ate mine.

"Im sorry kid." I said to the kid. "What for?" He said. "Last night." "I should be the on apologising not you." He said. I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Whats your name kid?" I asked him. "Inari!" He said and smiled. "Nice to meet you Inari. Im Naruto Uchiha." I said.

After we were done eating. They went to the bridge except me cause i forgot to wash my face. I washed my face and heard the door slammed open. "We have some visitors." I mumbled. I shunshinned to the bottom and saw two men.

"Well, well look who it is." One of the man said. "Im gonna beat your ass even with my eyes closed." I said. They laughed and said "hahaha..... What can a brat like you do any-" before he could finish i took their heads of and threw it out the window. I then incinerated their bodies and it turned to ash.

"Arigatou Naruto-nii!" Inari said with stars on his eyes. "Its no problem. Here, take this. Throw it on the ground if your in trouble okay?" I said. He nodded and i whispered something to him. (Guess in the comments of what Naruto-nii told him) he nodded and went out of the house. I shunshinned to the bridge.

I then saw Menma fighting the fake 'hunter nin' on a dome, and Kakashi fighting with Mr. MooMoo. I then stopped Zabuza's attack and made a shadow clone and it kicked Zabuza. I then punched the dome with fire chakra on my hand and it broke and melted. I then shunshinned to the 'hunter nin' and took of her mask. I then blushed and she blushed as well.

I then told her that Gato was not going to pay Zabuza and that we should team up. She nodded and i also told Zabuza and told him and he said if lied he would have my head.

We saw hundreds of gato's men and i killed them with amaterasu and took gato's head and sealed it in a scroll. After that we bid Tazuna and Tsunami and Inari a goodbye. We told Zabuza and Haku that they can stay on our village.

After thats settled we came back to our village. I henged into a male Satsuki (Sasuke) and wore the infamous uchiha face. After we reached our house i transformed back to my self and kept thinking about Haku. I mean i dont even know if i have a kekkai genkai. 'She is so pretty!' I thought. Satsuki then called me for dinner and we ate.

"Um.. sis?" I said. "Yeah bro." She said. "Uhmm.. canyouhelpmetogethakutolikeme" i said super duper million times fast. "What was that?" She said. I took a deep breath and said "i like haku." I said and turned away blushing. "Oooooo, looks like my little bro is in looooooovvvveeeee" she teased me that made me even blush more. "Stop it! I only like her." I mumbled the last one to myself.

"Anyways we should get sleep." She nodded and giggled and humming something. I was pissed and i shunshinned to my room and enter my mindscape.

In Naruto's mindscape

"Hey kura-chan." "Yeeeess Narutoooooo~~" Kurama said in a teasing way. "No way! You too! Oh come on!" "Whaaat? I didnt do anythiiiing~~~" I blushed deep red and said "can you help me" "Suuuuureeeee Kkiiiiiitttt~~~~~" She said. "I said stooop!" I got angry. "Fine, stop whining cry baby." I pouted and listened to what she said.

After she explained everything i heared an old voice. "Well well well, looks like kurama here had made a friend." An old voice said. "Are you?........."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cliffhanger! Sorry but i had to do it!

Anyways cut guys! If you know who that old man was leave a comment down below! I'll give you a hint: He has the rinnegan.

Thanks so much for 1.7k views guys!! Were almost at 100 votes!! Thanks so much guys! Im sorry if i hadn't updated in a while class already started on June 4. Poop. Some will start on Monday which is unfair! Well i guess cya potetos! 🌰