Chapter Five: Graduation

-----------------------Previously---------------------

"Quiet down class. My name is Iruka. Im your sensei for the academy." Our sensei said know as Iruka. 'This is gonna be so boooorinnngg!!!' Me and Satsuki thought.

No one POV

Time skip: 7 months.

Naruto is currently walking to thr Uchiha Compound. Today was his Birthday October 10th. Naruto only told Satsuki about his Birthday. "No one else would remember my Birthday anyways" Naruto mumbled quietly. It wasnt the first timr his Birthdag was forgotten.

He walked home to the Uchiha Compound. The guards now know who Naruto is so they let him in. "Where is everybody?" Naruto said. He walked to his home and opened the door. He was about to say something but everyone surprised him. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" Everyone shouted in unison. Naruto was surprised at first. "But.. Satsuki only knew when is my Birthday..." He said almost tearing up. "I told them Naruto so that we can have a celebration!" Satsuki said.

Naruto then started tearing up. "Arigatou everyone!" Naruto said wiping his tears. And then the celebration started. Naruto is now currently opening gifts. Itachi gave him a gift that is long. Naruto opened it and it was a katana with very sharp edges and metal that can be used with affinities. A handle that has a diamond on the bottom and an Uchiha symbol on the center of the handle It also has a seal on the handle that lets you pack stuff in it. "Arigatou Itachi-nii!" Naruto said and gave him a hug. Satsuki then gave her gift to Naruto.

Naruto opened it and got a custom made kunai that has fire and the Uchiha crest on the grip. It also has the seal that allows it to multiply using shadow cloned kunais. "Arigatou Onee-chan!" Naruto said and gave her a hug. She blushed but returned the hug. It was Fugaku's turn to give Naruto his gift. Naruto opened it and saw two scrolls with many kunais and shurikens. Naruto opened the scrolls and saw one is the Uchiha jutsu's and the other is the Sharingan.

"Arigatou! Tou-san" Naruto jumped and hugged fugaku. Who just chuckled. It was Mikoto's turn to give her gift. Naruto opened it and saw clothes that has an Uchiha crest on it. Some anbu pants and ninja pouches and storage scrolls. Naruto put his head down and cried. Everyone tried to comfort him but he was smiling with tears of joy. "Ariga-atou! E-evryone!" He said. After Naruto calmed down they ate and went to sleep.

Time skip: 4 years.

Naruto POV

Satsuki and I are walking to get home. (Naruto does not do pranks on my story) "Yatta! Were finally graduation tomorrow!" I said. Satsuki smiled and laughed. Naruto is happy for no more boring lectures and Satsuki because shes gonna be a ninja. When we got home, we said in unison "were home!" "Welcome home you two!" Kaa-san greeted us like always. "Where's tou-san and Itachi-nii kaa-san?" Satsuki said. "There on a mission right now nee-chan. Its so obvious." I said. "Yes, Naruto is correct." Kaa-san said. I nod and we ate and got to our rooms. We then went to sleep.

Time skip: Morning

I woke up to the alarm of my clock. I went to the bathroom to change and went downstairs to eat. I saw Satsuki already there. I smiled and said "Ohayo everyone" i then sat on the table. We ate and left the house. 'Im so excited today!!' I thought. We got to the academy and noticed we were the only ones there. I sat down next to satsuki and banged my head down to my desk.

Time skip: 53 minutes...

I woke up and saw everyone here and sensei too. I yawned and sit up straight on my chair. Everyone was too loud that made a tickmark on sensei's head and activated his big head mode. "QUIET DOWN CLASS!!" he shouted. Everybody then was silent. "Okay so were gonna do a written test first so get one and start answering." All of us got a sheet of paper and started answering. I took a look at the questions and they are super easy. I finished in 3 minutes and noticed there was still 10 minutes left so i went to my mindscape. "Hey Kurama." "Sup kit. You never talked to me like the last 3 months." Kurama said. "Sorry kura. I was bored and forgot about you." I said. We then kept chatting and said that i had to go. I went out of my mindscape and saw the clock that exactly 10 minutes had passed.

I gave my paper to Iruka and looked at the rankings.

1. Naruto Uchiha- 100
2. Satsuki Uchiha-98
3. Shikamaru Nara-97

Next was Shuriken test.

1. Naruto Uchiha- 10/10
2. Satsuki Uchiha-9/10
3. Kiba Inuzuka 8/10

Next was shadow clone and substitusion and transformation jutsu. I waited for my name to be called. "Naruto Uzu- oh sorry Naruto Uchiha please come to room number A-1 and Satsuki Uchiha go to room A-2" Iruka said. I went to room A-1 and saw Iruka and Mitsuki sensei. "First, transformation jutsu. " Iruka sensei said. I turned into Itachi-nii and Iruka nodded."Next substitution jutsu. " i switch places with Satsuki and got into another room. I switched places again. Iruka just nodded."last clone jutsu " he said. "Can it be any clone? " i asked. "Sure as long its a clone. " sensei said.

I did a handsign and said "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" I said and 42 shadow clones came out. Iruka and Mitsuki's jaw dropped out. "Y-y-you p-p-p" iruka said. "P-pass" mitsuki completed irukas sentence. Naruto then took a blue hitai-ite. And walked back to the class room the hitai-ite on my forehead. I walked to my seat and mumbled to myself "yatta.. i passed." And saw Satsuki walked in the class room with her hitai-ite on her forehead too. Iruka then came in and said, "Congratulations to everyone who passed. I am so proud of all of you. Return back tomorrow for our last meeting and for your teams. Thats it and your dismissed." He said and we walked back home.

Cut! Thank you so much guys for 120 views!! This is amazing!! Sorry for my misspelled words... So i might be paring Naruto to Satsuki 😏😏😏 maybe.. Naruto's date might be Satsuki or femhaku. 2 days left for it! And Naruto's bloodline might be ice release. Dont know about you guys but comment to let me know you agree or disagree. About Satsuki's bloodline, no one suggested yet. Satsuki's date maybe Naruto. Maybe weird but its all to you guys. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Cya potetos to the next chapter!!!