Chapter 16

Reagan's parents on the side.

September 28, 2014 (Reagan is 13 weeks and 1 day, Alana is 13 weeks)

"But, i really don't feel good today, baby girl," Nathaniel whined as Reagan dragged him off of the bed. She rolled her eyes at his lie, trying her best to pull him up.

"You're not sick, Nathan," he faked a cough and she gave him a blank look, groaning in irritation. Reagan let go of him, making him fall back onto the bed, "It's three in the afternoon, they're expecting us at four," she huffed out a breath. "So, get your lazy ass up and get in the shower already".

She began walking out the room without another word while Nathaniel stared openly at her back side. Reagan looked over her shoulder, half expecting him to already be on his way to the washroom.

Safe to say, she set her expectations a little too high.

He was sitting up on the bed, licking his lips, "maybe I need to be," he paused, standing up and going up to her. "Persuaded," he whispered in her ear, wrapping his arms around her waist.

This time it was Reagan's turn to groan, "you don't get to do that".

"Do what," he smirked, peppering light kisses all over her neck.

Reagan pushed him off, "just take a damn shower," she turned around, resulting in him smacking her ass. She glared at him, piqued as she covered her ass with her two hands with the best of her ability.

He held his hands up in surrender, "hey, you had that coming, walking around in booty shorts and a tank top". He ran his hands through his hair profusely, "you're not even wearing a bra for crying out loud, lucky all I did was smack your butt," he grumbled out the last part.

She sighed, rubbing her temple she let out a breath, "you give me headaches, Nathan," he smiled at that. Reagan blew a curly dark brown strand of hair out of her face. "All my clothes are already laid out, all I need to do is put them on".

Nathaniel blinked. "That's my business because," he questioned, trailing off at the end.

Reagan narrowed her eyes at him, they slowly turned into slits, making Nathaniel squirm and shift uncomfortably. "It's your business because, if i'm done dressing up before you get out that shower," she paused for dramatic effect, smirking a bit. "You will see evil".

"Is that a threat or a promise," Nathaniel stupidly asked, already knowing the answer, his voice wobbly.

"Keep playing, and you'll soon find out, sweetheart," she said, giving him a kiss on his cheek before backing up.

Nathaniel shook his head, tapping his lips, "one kiss, and i'll go shower".

Now, Reagan shook her head, "not with that morning breath," then walked out.

"I love you, baby," he called out.

"I love you, Nathan. But, i'd love you even more if you were clean and well dressed," she yelled back in response.

_________________✍

"I'm hungry".

"You just ate".

"Thirsty".

"Not my problem".

"Tired".

"Too bad".

"I missed the season finale of Scandal".

"You don't watch that, i do".

"You don't know what i do on my free time," he defended himself. "Besides, i heard the season finale was amazing".