courting?

---visit day---

I play with the bottom of my shirt as I wait for Erwin and Levi.

I can't stay still.

How am I gonna say I want to continue courting them?
Everything's gonna be awkward.

Do I just...
Give them a thumbs up?

I let out a groan. Or at least a sound that's supposed to be a groan. It sounds more of like a dub stepped cow mixed with a dying elk.
I snort at the weird quirky thought.

Then I'm back to being stressed.

Would they even ever be prepared to leave the gang? How am I so sure that they really want to be with ME.
I've done my research and most of my kind is kept as pets...

Disturbing pets.
Heck not even pets I would say.

You don't...

My kind is kept more as a slave. Even a simple pet would be freer than a collared Neko.
What if Erwin and Levi just want me to lower my guard then...

No.

They wouldn't do that.

They figured it out and they are still allowing me to direct the pace.
According to dickheads online they are within rights to take me without my consent.

That's just fucking bullshit.

They're both so kind.

I tilt my head and smile a little as I think back to when I stole food from Levi.
Back then I was terrified.
Now I couldn't be happier with that night. I'd most likely be dead at this point. That was a really rough winter. When they took me in as a maid it only got worse.

I wonder what would happen if I took some food from Levi now?

Maybe he'd chase me for it?

Catch me.

Hold me down and attack me with kisses as revenge.

Maybe then he'd-

*knock knock knock*

I jump at the sound of door knocks. A blush heating my face at all the raunchy thoughts that almost threatened to make my lower half...

Uncomfortable...

I get up from my seat on the couch and try to straighten my clothes and will the blush on my face away. I go to the door and take a deep breath. A last ditch effort to make my blush leave and calm the anxiety threatening to make me barf. I slowly open the door and my green eyes meet to the piercing blue of Erwin. We stare in silence.

I'm sure I'm supposed to act awkward...

But I can't.

He's wearing clothes with a random females scent.

It burns inside of my nose.

A growl escapes my throat. A surprised and shocked look takes over Erwin's face before I lunge. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I get to work immediately. Rubbing my cheek to his own, my whole body falling suit. We probably look weird with me just wiggling all over him but...

I just can't find it in myself to care. I HAVE to get rid of the bitches scent! 

How dare she challenge my claim!

I growl at the thought!

I'll get rid of her scent and then I'll track her down and FIGHT HER!