the cats out of the book

---Eren's POV---

The next time Erwin and Levi came over they seemed slightly suspicious.
Erwin seemed to be carrying what might be a book but I couldn't catch sight of it.
Today they left a bit early saying they had some business to deal with.
Before they got away I gave them each a hug with a healthy dose of sneaky scent marking.
Once they left I went to get myself a cup of milk.
On my way there I noticed something on the counter, a book, that was definitely not there before.
It must be something Erwin or Levi left here.
I looked at the title and I can feel all the blood is rushing out of my face.

'Neko behaviours and studies, how to react and respond to a Neko'.

Before I go into a full panic I noticed a sticky note that must have been used as a book mark stuck in the book.

I open it to see the chapter, 'Neko courting and how to respond accurately'.

I quickly skim through the book.
It, explains a lot. The scent marking. Showing off my nest.

I've been courting Erwin and Levi.

And now they know.
I pick the book up and a piece of paper slips out of it.

I pick it up and open it, "Eren, if you've read the page of the book then we all know and have come to the conclusion that you have been courting Levi and I. We would like to accept that courting, but we must know that this is really what you want. We'll be back on our usual visit day, we'll expect your answer then".

I let out a giant whoosh of air.

This is, a lot.

I don't regret what my subconscious chose, but, do they really accept my courting?
I decide to think about this later.

I have a book about my kind that I know nothing about.

I think proper research is greatly needed.