insecurity

---next day, read the whole book---

I laid on my nest and stared at the bottom of my bed.
Trying to process all the new information. I can have kids.
I'm classified as a bearer Neko.
It explains a lot of more of my actions in the past that I thought was just my cooky personality.
More reluctant of aggressive confrontations, nesting, scent marking, hording scent filled clothes.
I glanced at the gloves and scarf, Erwin and Levi's scent decreasing from how much I have just covered my face with them and breathed in their scent.

'I wonder if I could get them both to wear their respective gifts for a whole week.'

That is if they are really sure about this. Would they ever really want kids?
That and the fact of all of my scars.
Being mute.
Them running a gang.
Oh gog.
The gang.
I rolled over to bury my face in my nest. How did I forget about them running a gang!
Them running a gang wouldn't be very safe if we had kids.
Did my subconscious actually make the right choice?
What would they do if we continued this? Do they even really want kids?
I want at least 2 kits.
They would be so cute.
Without Erwin's eyebrows...

I let out a sigh.
You know what.
Let's do it.
I want them as my mates and I will have them as my mates.
If they wanna keep running the gang AND have kits I'll make sure to make it clear they're leaving the gang before I squeeze out any kits.

I just hope...
They don't think I'm too much trouble...

I fall asleep before my thoughts can get anymore depressing.