Chapter 7

Chpter 7

Chapter seven

Mist point of view

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around me. I stiffened up unaware of who it was. I took a deep breath and I shifted a little, getting uncomfortable with the position I was in. The arms gripped tighter around my waist and it shot chills through me. I liked these chills.

"Babe," his voice said raspy, but in a sexy way. Then he chuckles. "So you think my morning voice is sexy."

I blushed hard. I went to speak but nothing came out. I quickly sit up holding my throat. I kind of burned and when I tried to speak the burning was worse. I looked at the boy next to me, Alex, my 'other mate'. I was still very confused by this.
Alex sat up. "Do you remember what happened last night?" I shook my head meaning 'no'. It was all a blur. I remember Alex pushing Shane through the wall, and him telling me I was his mate and Justin's mate, then after that it was just a huge blur. I tried to speak again but nothing came out. A tear feel from the pain. I looked up at Alex. He wiped the tear away with his thumb. "You screamed a ear breaking scream, saying that your ribs felt they were being broken and crushed."

I took a deep breath. So I must have screamed my vocal chords out. Alex nodded. I wanted to cry. I kind of wanted to go home. I didn't want to be here. I was basically kidnapped by Shane. And if I didn't run away from Justin when he kisses me then I wouldn't-.
"Wait," Alex started to say. "You kissed Justin?" I nodded. And again I was thinking out loud and he could hear my thoughts, great. "Oh shit," he whispered under his breath. "And that explains it." I gave him a confused look. "I got to go, a maid will bring you something to wear and she will take care of you." He got out of the bed and walked out of the room. I sighed.

Suddenly the door opened. It was a girl in a maid uniform. I could barely see her face. She had closes in her hands and a pair of flats. She walked in, still looking down at the floor. I was so curious. She sat the clothes on the dresser nearby. She turned and went to leave but I hardly noticed I went after her. Something told me to talk to her. Like an energy. I grabbed her arm pulling her into the room closing the door behind me. She looked at me in surprise.

I looked at her in awh. She was drop dead gorgeous. Her hair was black as midnight, just beautiful. And her eyes were gray, and her skin was perfect. The only thing was he mouth was stitched up. She quickly swiped her hand over her face and then she was like, almost bones. I couldn't describe it. She seemed scared as if I was going to hit her.

I tried to speak. A burning pain came from my throat and I held on to it. A few tears fell from my eyes. She suddenly changed back and looked at me with worry. I nodded noting that I was okay. She came closer to me and took my hands away from my throat. She swiped a finger outside my throat causing relief.

She transformed into her skeleton self and started to speak. "That won't last long." She stated quickly.

"I don't know how to say this but I feel the need to talk to you." I replied quickly.

She giggled, "Well, the best advice I can give you is to leave. Go, before Alex hurts you. He has a plan, and you're not going to like it. I saw you and Justin in my dreams. I was here to tell you need to go to Justin's pack, now, or as quickly as you can. I'm not supposed to be talking to you, that's why they sowed my mouth shut, you should leave before he marks you. Let Justin mark you. I know he's your one." She smiled at me. "See you soon darling."

This was still very confusing. But I nodded. She switched to her human self and left. I went to Alex's bathroom and took a shower. When I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body and went to go get my clothes.

When I did, a bottle dropped and hit the floor. I picked it up quickly. It was like a little glass filled with pink liquid. Ad a note was attached to it. I walked into the bathroom with everything and I locked the door behind me. I lay everything out. There were other things inside the clothing too, a knife, a lighter, the pink liquid, and a few pills.

I ripped the note and started to read it.

'Mist,
You need to get out. I sent this to my best friend and I know she was trapped in there. But I can't come get you. It will get us both killed. I hope you understand. Meet me at your house at twelve tonight.

The pink liquid is invisibility potion. Drink this and you have one hour to get out of the house. The pills will help you increase your speed. I'm sure after a while Alex will figure your gone, and the knife, of course for your safety. And btw, don't let Alex in your thoughts.
Love,
Justin.'

My heart beated quickly. Justin was helping me. And this made me smile. And that girl, I never got her name. But I feel like I've seen her before. I hurried and got dressed quickly. I had on black ripped skinny jeans and a white, motionless in white, tee shirt. I put my flats on and I put the 3 pills, and the liquid in my pockets. (Because they were small enough to fit) then I put the knife on my side.

I finished my look by fixing my hair the normal way I do it and my make up the same as always.

I exited the bathroom. I saw Shane sitting on the bed and I stiffened up. He got up with surrendering hands. "I promise I'm not going to do anything. I want to help." His face was bruised and he was all beaten up. I kind of felt bad. I nodded. He nodded back. "Alex is such an ass hole and I want to get him back. And the only good way would be is to set you free, and be on the werewolf side. And did Samantha Gore, give you those things?" I nodded. He smiled "Good, cause were gonna need them." I nodded once again.

He kept apologizing for what he had done before. We talked most of the day (since my voice finally came back) , just about how Alex's plan wasn't really working, and how he is trying to dominate the werewolf population. He told me the whole prophecy. And it was really hard for me to understand. But I got most of it. It was really nice talking to Shane; he was nice, just like before.

I got dark and it was close to eleven. I couldn't believe that we even talked that long even though I might have gotten up at four or five.
"You ready to go?" he asked, I smiled nodding yes and then I took out the pink liquid. Its time to escape.

sorry guys this was short, my sister likes to hog the computer so its been hard to write this in one hour. so i know there is a lot of mistakes and its not that good but i love you guys and if you have any questions just ask