Chapter 13

Chapter 13

        Justin sighed and looked at me with worried eyes. "Please, come back to bed with me."

        I smiled lightly. "I'll be back soon," I said giving him a hug.

        I didn't realize how cold I was until I felt his skin against me.

        He sighed and said, "Okay, I love you," as he rubbed my back.

        "I love you too." He let go and headed up the stairs. I rest my arms on the edge of the sink, and stared out the window.
I bit my lip as my head stared to get worse. I decided to go back up the stairs and sleep with Justin. I walk in the bedroom door. Justin was on the bed with his head in his hands. He looked up at me. His eyes were full of lust and desire. I quickly noticed my headache got worse. I whimpered in pain.

        Justin got up and hugged me. "You're in heat." He whispered.

        I remember when he were talking about that a few nights ago. I stared out the window and realized it was a full moon. And the pain will only go away if I mated with the love of my life, Justin. Without thinking, I kissed Justin, full of passion and lust.

        He kissed back with just as much love and passion. "I want you," I whimpered, breaking away for a few seconds.

        "Are you sure?" he asked staring into my eyes.

        I nodded.

(IF you don't want to read a sexual scene then please skip this chapter because yeah :/)

        He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. I draped my arms around his neck and kissed him. It turned into a heated make out session. He rubbed genially up and down my sides. IT made the best feeling go through me.

        Justin pushed me against the wall and pinned my arms above my head. I bit my lip. He took off my shirt and tossed it to the side.       

        I loved how his skin touched against mine. The insation made me want more. It was as if I craved his touch, his lips, him. He was perfect.  And me compared to him, I was small and fragile. This made me feel self conscious.

        He bent down and breathed down my neck. "You're so beautiful," he whispered in my ear. He kissed down my neck and back to my jaw line. "I want you to be mine, Angel." He said kissing my neck again.

                       I closed my eyes, "Mark me."

                       He stared into my eyes to make sure I was serious. Then he kissed my neck one more time, and then bit into my neck. It wasn't pain I experience. It was pure pleasure.

        He then slid his hands down to my butt and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso and I draped my arms around his neck. He made his way to the bed and laid me down on it. He crawled on to me and kissed my stomach to my chest. The unclipped my bra and then kissed all the way to my pants.

        Making eye contact, he took my pants off.  And my underwear and then tossed them to the side. He then went back to my lips. And before I knew it his boxers and shorts were off. He rubbed my thighs.

        His cock was hard and he positions himself at my entrance. He slowly pushed his tip into me and I bit my lip. He then slowly pushed the rest of him into me. I moaned. He went in and out getting faster each time. He let out small groans and moans and called out my name.

        He cum inside me and I cum soon after him.

        He took him self out of me and laid next to me. He cradled me and breathed heavily. "I love you," he whispered pulling me closer.

                "I love you too."