Chapter 15

Chapter 15

            Something caught my eye as we got into the car. I swear it was my brother at the edge of the woods. I looked back and he was gone. But apart of me wanted to go make sure it was my imagination. I looked back one more time hoping he was still there, but he wasn't.

          Justin drove us back to his place. I walked into  in his bedroom and laid there looking at the ceiling. "Did you pack everything baby?" Justin asks picking up the black bag and looked at me concerned.

        "Yeah," I simply said. "Where are we going?"

     "The pack house, you will be able to meet the rest of my family" he smiled, over joyed...
Family? Where was my family?

       I honestly couldn't help but cry. Why haven't they called? Why haven't they answered my texts and calls?

   Justin looked at me and his smile immediately was gone. "What's wrong baby?" He asked sitting next to me, holding , me close.

     I just cried. I couldn't help it. I missed the times where my brother would ask me about my day, and then ask to sleep in my room just because.

I don't know how long I cried, but Justin stayed the whole time. He told me it was going to be okay. He laid next to me and rubbed my back until I fell asleep. And a deep sleep is what I fell into.

~~~~~~~~

      I ran into the forest as fast as i could. Just seconds later i could hear him calling out my  name. I swear my feet landed on every sharp object it could. I look around in the distance and  see that the leaves we changing colors; reds, oranges, yellows and browns. My eyes watered as i  realized he had me trapped in there for almost a year.  My legs started to get tired and my lungs started to burn. I knew I haven't been running  long. But i need to gain distance between that house and my self. And i need to keep run or he'll  find me.  'Keep running', i thought to myself. 'You can so this.'

   Adrenaline flowed through me as i could hear him coming closer. His smooth foot steps  just a few hundred feet away. He runs without care, but eager to get me. As if it was a game. I  could hear him laugh behind me. As if he knew I figured it out.   I try running fast into the thick wooded forest. Tree branches, and thick bushes scratch  and tear my clothes.

"Come on mist, you know i'll catch you." I could hear Alex say in a  laughter. 

"You wish," I mumbled feeling confident that i will get away.

I could feel him smirk, "You're making a huge mistake, Mist."

  Chills go down my spine. His voice was so dangerous and evil. It made me wanna just  give up right then and there. But no. I wasn't going to let him win. I'm not gonna give up.  i will  die fight this... Monster.  I kept running as fast as i could until i suddenly stop at the edge of the cliff.    I back away slowly and then turn around to come face to face with him. HIs grin was ear  to ear.  I took a few steps toward the edge of the cliff. And he followed. Just inches away from  each other.   "Just give up," he said looking to my eyes. His deep dark grey eyes looked into mine. 

"Why?" i asked? "so i can be your little boy toy? Your slut?? So you can just get rid of me" i asked. My eyes started to water, and  a few tears escaped my eyes.
"All I've done for you." He said shaking his head in disappointment. "I wouldn't have  guess you would escaped. Especially since you knew what i would do to all the other girls." He  bit his lip. "And since i knew you were smart. I can believe it was you."

  "You've done nothing but caused my life hell." I spat in his face. But he still kept his  grin.  "You have no idea what hell is like my dear." He looked deeper into my eyes. "Just  imagine all the things we could've done.  

Suddenly the scenery changed. He were in his ballroom. People were dancing around us.  Girls with their masks and tight Victorian dressed. They all had partners. I looked in front of me  and  I looked at my reflection. i had a short black lace cocktail dress. I wore black flats that go  along with it. My hair was its normal, dark brown razor alternative style. My make up was  natural colors with thick winged eyeliner. Alex walked up to my side and lend down to my ear.   "You could've been with me." He smirked.

   "I can't be with you!" i shouted pushing im away. "You don't even like me that way! I'm  just your little boy toy! You even said so!" Tears now started to roll down my face. "I hate you!  You mean nothing to me! You're a monster!"

  His facial expression was filled with anger. He grabbed my wrist and held them tight. It  kind of hurt, and they started to burn. "You're just like me. We're the opposite. I'm like fire, and  you're like ice." He pulled me into him and whispered in my ear, "And a monster is not who i  am. If you want to see the real monster, you should see the real side of me. The evil, dark side  that i hate to show. This is the nicest i'm going to get. If you like it or not, this is who i am." He  let do and i pulled away from him.

    The scene changed back to the woods. Where we were before. I hated that he had the  power to create illusion. To test you. To see if what we see is what you want. Just to have fun.  I take another step to the edge.   "Just some back with me." He said trying to take my hand. But i pulled away before he  could take it. "I love you." He said taking a step closer. Closer than he was earlier, inches from  my lips. "I want you." He pulled me close to him. 

"You lie," i said breaking free from his grip and i turned and jumped.