Chapter four

Ok finally I'm updating so you guys deserve it ^.^ and yeah this took me a while to write. ^.^ love ya hope u like it

Shane shut off the car,"Do you want me to walk you inside."

I shake my head 'no', "I'll be fine," I said as I open the car door.

He nodded and looked like he was disappointed. "Okay, I'll see you Monday then." I nodded and shut the car door. He drove off.

I walked inside my house. I was expecting my mom to be home, but surprisingly she wasn't. I called her ell phone, but then it wet straight to voicemail. I left her a message and then headed up to my bedroom.

I threw my phone across the bed and went to my bathroom to take another shower. After I was finished i put on some underwear, bra, socks, shorts, and a asking Alexandria tees shirt. I blowed dried my hair and left it as that. It wasn't like I was going anywhere this weekend. I plugged my phone into my ihome and started to play 'stumbling in your footsteps' by get scared. I laid on too of my bed and sang softly along until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream:

I was running an smiling as Justin was chasing after me. We were actually having fun like old times. How I messed those memories.

"I'm gonna get you," he said playfully right be hind me. I just giggled and ran as fast as I could. And soon enough he caught me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I laughed. Now we were just standing in the middle of the forest. "Got you," he whispered into my ear. The twirled me around so now I was facing him. And then our eyes met. "Kiss me," he whispered. His breath hit my neck and it made static electricity go through me.

Inside I wanted to release something. But I felt like I was scared to. Like he wouldn't like it. As if it was bad. But it ached. But I ignored this feeling and kissed him. It was amazing. I loved it and I didn't want him to stop.

He pulled away and kissed my neck. I suddenly felt a cold breeze. Then Justin gave me a worried look. He turned me around so my back was against his chest.

He buzzed into my neck and held his arms around my protective. "I'll never let anyone hurt you. EVER." He said it like it was a promise. "What ever it takes. I'll make you happy." He kissed my cheek.

Warmth. It was warm. It's like I craved his kiss. His touch. I made a little whimper sound. And it was almost begging.

Soon the weather changed from warm and sunny to dark and windy. "Please don't leave me. Please." He said begging. "Dont look at me." He said as he pulled away. His words worried me. And I didn't like it. "Please, please don't leave. I'll miss you too much." He seemed as if he was crying. "Luna, my love," he cried, begging. "Don't look." He demanded. "You can see me like this" he spoke. I didn't want to listen. But before I could actually turn around to see, I woke up....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and screamed. I glance at my alarm clock. 3:47am

I wipe the sweat off my forehead and get out of my bed. I walk towards my moms bedroom . She was gone. He bed was still made like this morning.

Then I walk towards my brothers room. Empty. As my moms. Then I walk into the kitchen and I saw a piece if paper on the counter.

"Mist,

Okay, so I know I left in a hurry. But your grandparents wanted me and your brother to come over as soon as possible. I didn't think that you wanted to go anyway since you know how they are about cell phones and everything. So I have my cell phone off and I won't have it on often. I will text you when I can. I know this sounds strange but please don't worry.

Love,

Mom"

I crushed the paper in my hands and threw it in the trash. I couldn't believe that she just left. I don't want to be here. Being bullied everyday? Yeah I rather be with my bro thing grandparents then here.

I wipe the small tears that fell from my eyes. I went to my bed again and fell back asleep.

------------few hours later-------------------

I look through the cabinets, trying to find something to eat. I finally found some pancake mix. My favorite. Extra fluffy. Just thinking about it made my mouth water.

I started to cool them. When I was finished I realized that I made more than I could actually could eat. I take a few and set my plate on the table. Then suddenly I heard the door bell ring.

I walk over to the door and open it. I was really surprised when I saw Justin standing there with a eager expression on his face. His eye brighten up when he saw me. Then he grumbled something under his breath.

I smiled and blushed for some reason. I spark lit inside me. It made me happy. But I didn't make it show through my own expression.

"Hey," I said greeting him.

"Hi," he said giving me a grin. He slid a hand through his hair.

"Why are you here?" I asked questionably.

"I was going to um...." He paused for a moment. "I thought we could spend the day together."

I nodded. "Um... Okay. I just made pancakes. Do you want to come in and eat?" I asked without thinking.

He smiled. A real nice smile to me. And them he nodded. I Let him in and I gave him a plate. He took it and took a few pancakes.

We sat down and started eating. "You look adorable." He commented. I look down at my outfit. Big asking Alexandria tee shirt. Shorts and I could not imagine my mess hair.. I blushed.

"Shut up," I joked. And then he did. He seemed to not say another word. "I was only kidding," I giggled.

He nodded, " I was serious too." He commented. Again I blushed.

"Thanks," I said.

After I was done I told Justin I was going to get ready and that he could go to the living room and watch tv if he wanted.

I quickly ran up the stairs and changed into skinny jeans and a pierce the veil tee shirt. A jacket. And then I put on my usual eye makeup. Then I put on my vans and then I was done.

When I got back down the stairs, Justin was washing dishes. I give him an odd look. But he didn't see. "You don't have to do that," I said reaching for his arm. I touched it and a static shock occurred. And again he whispered something under his breath. I quickly pull away. I liked the feeling. It's like I craved his touch. Like my dream..."I'll do them when I get home," I said turning away.

He was about to protest but knew he wasn't going to win. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded and then he started to walk towards the door. He stops in front of the door. Causing me to stop too.

"Mist?" He said.

"Yeah?"

He came a little closer. "I'm still really sorry that I bullied you. You know that?" He asked. "And I know it's gonna to take forever for you to forgive me."

I wanted to tell him that I already have. But I didn't. I didn't speak. I just nodded. I didn't notice that he was much closer. Our faces were only inches apart.

"Do you believe me?" He asked.

"I..I don't know." I lied.

He lightly licked his lips and leaned in. I closed my eyes as he did.

No... This can't be happening......