12

Rye-

"I lost her, Rye. I've almost lost everything. I have two things left to loose and I feel like their both slipping between my fingers. I don't know what to do. I feel so helpless. Help me, please!"

His voice was so heavy and raspy. His words were weighted. My breath hitched in my throat and my heart skipped a beat. He thinks he's loosing the two things he has left.

"What two things, Andy?" I asked him timidly. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes this time.

"You. And me." He choked out before the tears spilled over and he broke down. He's loosing me? How?

I pulled him tightly against me and kissed the top of his head multiple times.

"Your not loosing me, baby, I'm right here." I leaned down and whispered into his ear, still squeezing him tightly.

"Trust me, Rye. It's only a matter of time. I see the way you act. I listen as you cry yourself to sleep. I know what goes on, Rye, and I know that I'm not the only one who's loosing themselves." He's starts talking and pulls away from me. I look at him in disbelief.

All those nights, lying awake with tears streaming down my face, he heard me. How could I be so stupid to think that he would completely clueless to the fact that I was slowly braking as well?

"I'm sorry, Andy!" I sobbed out and brought my hands to my face. I cried into my hands, making little pools in all the cracks and crevices.

Andy-

I knew he wasn't ok. But all this time I was too wrapped up in my own problems and emotions to pay attention to it. And now I feel terrible.

I placed my hand on the back of his head and pushed it lightly until it hit my chest. I wrapped my free arm around his shoulders and cried with him, holding him close.

We stayed in this position for a while until I eventually fell asleep. I woke up to feeling of being lifted up and placed in something soft. A warm body laid next to me and rested their head on my chest. I held it closer to me and soon drifted off into a world of wild dreams.

~

-|It's short, I know. But be expecting more chapters quicker because I have a lot of ideas fresh in my mind.|-