3

-|IMPORTANT-WARNING!! Slight mentions of self harming, but nothing too bad, but if you are very sensitive to this, I'll tell you where to skip!!|-

Andy-

Our lips left each other's as we heard a firm knock on the door. Rye sighed as he climbed off the bed, but never loosened his grip on my hand as he sat on the chair. The doctor walked in.

"Andy, we have some things to discuss. Would you like for him to stay?" He asked me as he gestured toward Rye.

"He's fine." I said as I squeezed his hand a bit. The doctor nodded and continued.

"So first, your head. The stitches are disvolvable, so we don't have to worry about that. You may have further troubles with some of your short term memory, but probably not all the time. You definitely won't remember anything that happens when your drunk. Next is your anxiety and panic attacks. You need to stop putting yourself in situations that will put too much stress or pressure on you. This will hopefully reduced the number of attacks that you have. And the last thing is, your currently going through a depressing, yes?" It was a lot of information. I nodded my head at the last part. He continued talking. (THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO SKIP IF YOUR SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS AS MENTIONED UP ABOVE!)"Alright, and before you blacked out, where you having suicidal thoughts or thoughts of harming yourself?" This made me squeeze Rye's hand even harder.

"Yes." I breathed out lightly. I felt Rye run his thumb over my knuckles and look at me. I hadn't told him yet.

"Alright. Because you are feeling that way, I want to place you on an anti depressant. Is this ok with you?" He asked me as he wrote some things down on his clipboard. I hesitated but looked at Rye.

(WARNING OVER, YOU CAN CONTINUE TO READ!❤️)

"You do what you think is best for you. I'm not gonna tell you either way." He said softly. I nodded and turned back to the doctor.

"Yeah, that's fine." I said timidly. He nodded his head again and continued to write things down.

"Alright I'll get that for you and then you'll be free to go. Just take it easy." He said before smiling and exiting the room.

"Why didn't you tell me, baby?" I knew this question was coming as I turned to look at him. He had worry visible in his deep brown eyes. I felt bad.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want you to worry about me and I didn't want to draw attention to myself."I said as I looked down at our intertwined fingers. He sighed and squeezed my hand.

"You didn't ever, you know, right?" He asked timidly. I quickly shook my head.

"No! Of course not!" I replied. He relaxed a bit and ran his thumb over my knuckles.

"Andy, please promise me that you'll always tell me everything. I want to help you." I said and looked into my eyes.

"Um, ok." I said quietly. He nodded his head and pulled me close to him.

-

We had arrived back at Rye's home a little while later. His mum was very happy that I was ok, and so we're the twins. As soon as we had walked through the door, all three had latched onto us. I giggled and Rye let out a little chuckle.

"Alright, take it easy, don't suffocate him." Rye said playfully to the twins. I smiled down at them as they let go of us. "Come on, Andy. Let's go up to my room." He said to me and grabbed my hand, leading me up the stairs.

~

-|Im sorry this is so long overdue. I've really been beating myself up about this book because I feel like Happier was so good and then this one is just... It's just not very good compared to Happier.|-