Q & A Answers

Andy-

Hi. What do you feel when you are in Rye's arms?

Hi. When I'm in Rye's arms I feel safe. I feel loved and it feels as if everything will be ok. As cheesy as it sounds, his arms are my favorite place to be.

What makes Rye the person you fell in love with?

He's so kind and gentle. He never thinks about himself before he thinks of others. He's the most selfless guy ever. Oh and he gives great cuddles!

Rye-

What do you feel when Andy breaks down?

I feel sad and angry. I feel angry at the world for making him go through this. I feel sad because he's my baby and I hate to see him hurting.

What do you love about Andy?

Honestly? Everything. I'll name my top three things though. 1. I love how, even though everything he's going through and has gone through, he is still the sweetest person you'll come across. 2. I love his smile. It literally brights up my world. 3. His eyes and the way they sparkle. I love them so much. I just love him so much.

Mikey-

How many photos have you taken of Randy?

Hmm.. I've never really counted them. A few for Instagram, a few just cause there adorable, a few on their own phone's. You know, a few.

Jack-

Do you like Mikey?

Do I what? Of course not! *Blushes intensely and stutters*

Brook-

Why are you so lovely?

Aw, thank you love! But the real question is, why are you so lovely?

Hannah-

Why are you so rude to Andy?!? Grr

Me? Rude? Pfft. I don't know what your talking about, I'm always so nice to everyone! And if you must know, I'm so bitter towards him from the fact that he went from me to Rye, as in a guy. I just don't get how someone could live a life like that.

Andy's dad-

Why are you so mean to your son why don't you understand that he's happy and isn't that all you really want for him to be happy with someone that he loves?

I'm mean to him because he's a disgrace to me and my family. He's happy? Yeah right. I could care less about him at this point.

Me (the author)-

Do you listen to any other boybands? If you do, do you ship anyone in them?

Yes, I listen to One Direction quite a bit. I ship Larry. I also listen to a bit of 5sos.

It's not a question but I love Mikey's character.

Thank you! I tried lol😂.

How are you able to write that many stories parallel, I can't even properly write one?

Well, it gets tough at times and sometimes a story will go quite a while without being updated, but writing is my escape from a lot of things in my life and I just love it so much. It can be a bit stressful at times, but everyone's comments and support on them all make it so worth it❤️

This is a hard question and it's about all five boys. How would you describe their voice (and personality) in three words each (both in the story and in real)?

Oh my gosh this is hard.

Voice:
Andy-angelic, soft, perfect
Rye-smooth, beautiful, angelic (again lol)
Mikey-deep, mature, soft
Brook-raspy (but not raspy at the same time if you get what I mean. No, just me? Ok😂), range (can go lower and higher and still sound amazing), calming
Jack-raspy (same as brooks), strong, powerful

Personality:
Real:
Andy-caring, friendly, loveable
Rye-kind, open, loving
Mikey-(gonna break the rules a bit)always there for someone when they need him, caring, selfless
Brook-funny, kind, crazy
Jack-silly, kind, someone who would be a good friend
Book:(yes I used the internet to find good words, don't judge me😂)
Andy-broken, kind, affectionate
Rye-compassionate, considerate, passionate
Mikey-gregarious, practical, reliable
Brook-sincere, unassuming, intuitive
Jack-persistent, kind, quiet

How did you come up with the idea for Happier and what was the reason for the name?

So basically I was listening to the song 'Happier' by Ed Sheeran and started thinking about the boys and Randy. I wrote down my ideas and Happier was created! Also I got the name Happier cause the song name is Happier.

~

-|ta da|-