13. My life is getting way more awkward than Jenna Hamilton's.

Author Note : First of all i am so sorry for this Author note ahah. Um i just wanted to let you know who is Jenna Hamilton . The girl on the picture of the sidebar, That's her from my favorite tv show Awkward. If you watch it let me know , so we can fangirl about it lol ; Enjoy this chapter! c:

                                                           ****************************************

"Susan, wake up sunshine!" Someone yells with a really squeaky voice, opening my curtains, this is bad for my eyes too much light and I didn't sleep last night. I have been going through Facebook and Google to find the mysterious girl Kira; I haven't slept right knowing that she is around, yeah after 3 weeks she is still around. 

It's pissing me off because she is all the time around James since we started to come back to school from Christmas break. She picks him after school in her Mercedes-Benz (Like really she is rich too? And doesn't go to school?) and they stay the whole day together, she even sleeps at his house!. God, I sound like some kind of stalker... Maybe I am, wait no.

I am going crazy.

I threw my pillow at Lulu. "Shut up, it's too early!"

"It is not, it's..." she stops to check her luxury watch, "11:15 am, and its Friday, and we don't have school today so that means-"

"That means I have more time to sleep." I mutter through a pillow finishing for her

"No silly! We are going shopping because tomorrow it's my birthday and I am throwing a party!" She jumps in my bed excited

Oh God, I have to confess that I missed her.

Lulu and I became friends again in Jimmy's and her grandmother's funeral, it was thrown the same day, because Lulu's family wanted to pay for everything. Since James' father didn't want to help, he didn't even show up.

Okay back to Lulu's and mine reconciliation ; I was sitting alone visiting Alex's grave when Lulu showed by my side with a bunch of red roses , she smiled down at me and gave them to me so I can put them in my dad's. I couldn't help it anymore and started to cry in her shoulder; She hugged me tightly, and started to whisper in my ear that I'm a really strong person, that I am wonderful, that no matter what happens I always stay strong, and that it was okay to cry sometimes, we sat there for the longest time crying in each other shoulders.

She then confessed that she misses me a hell a lot, that she is really sorry, then we started talking about things that happened before the fight, about freshman year and how afraid we were, and about that cute guy in 7th grade that liked both of us, and tried to persuade us to go out with him, jerk; And a lot of more things. And that was when I realize that maybe I shouldn't have been mad at her for so long. I really missed her too, and she was my best friend since i was 8 years old after all.

                                                                          ~*~*~*~*~

"So... Who are you bringing to the party?” Lulu asks me, putting a dress on and throwing the ones she didn't want at me. We were at the mall. But not any mall, it was the mall for the richest people in California, I could never afford for clothes like this, not even if I work more hours in the café.

 "Eh I don't know," I slouch further against the chair, "no one..." I mutter I know she is going to explode.

 She pulled her head out the door of her dresser, “What? Are you crazy? You need a date A.S.A.P!" she snaps her fingers to make more emphasis