3. Your love is where I'm falling , But please don't catch me...

A/N: I edited it.

~*~

After school I was working in the café when I see James coming inside. Wait James? , he sits in the back and put his head in the table.

"Go take his order." Mary, one of my co-workers who is most of the time behind the cash register, pushes Jenny.

"I don't think he wants to eat." Mutters Jenny. My favorite person in this place.

"Then I'll go and Ask him if he wants to eat or he has to go out." Says Mary once again, in a bored voice on her way to James' table

"Wait , wait I go!" I yell taking her arm, which she shakes slapping my hand .This is a really rude granny.

I cleared my throat when I got to James' table , he doesn't look up so I tapped his arm. Nothing.

I sat on the chair in front of him and whispered "James , are you okay?" He slowly lifted his head and I could see His eyes looks lost and really , really red . I could tell he either is drunk or smoked a really bad drug.

He then hit his head with the table several times , stood up and walked stumbling with everything out of the café.

"Oh I wish you were here , I miss you so much!" I can hear him yell from outside; I do not understand anything, what is James talking about?

I follow him , he stops in the narrow alley beside the café, with his hands in his face, soaking in water by the heavy rain.

"James is everything okay?" I say once more , I don't know how he will react, he wasn't really friendly when I asked him the last time. And I really don't know why I keep doing this to myself and him.

He stands up facing me now, then I notice a bruise on his cheek I didn't see before. The way he looks at me now, make me lower my eyes , it's the coldest gaze somebody have gave me. Even worth than the one he gave me in the library.

"What the fuck do you want now?" He yells with his hands in the air.

"James did your dad punch you in the face?" I say softly, ignoring the way he yelled at me.

"Why would you care? , why would anyone care?" He shrugs with a humorless laugh

"I do care James , You can ask for help, he can go to jail and-"

"Stop it , please stop it!" He said between his teeth ,shaking my shoulders , really strong .

The look in his face is frightening. "James please let me go." I begged almost crying.

"What do you want from me?" He yells grabbing my arms stronger.

"Hey! Let her go!" That voice ...Zayn.

James looked at him , then back to me and pushed me to the floor. Zayn went running to my side and helped me stand up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Zayn yells as he sees James running away , then turns to look at me "Are you okay Susan?" He's expression is really worried.

I can feel my cheeks turning red. "Yeah , thanks." I said looking away, "It's not his fault ... I know him. Well it's not like I know him, but I-I"

Zayn took my chin and moved closer and pressed his lips over mine.

He. Kissed . Me

A lot of things ran through my mind, but I returned the kiss. What the fuck it's wrong with me? , it's Zayn who I'm kissing. What happened to what I said before? What about the friend thing? What if he breaks my heart? What if I end up falling for him?.