Chapter 5

Ayana

Yawning I stretched out changing positions trying to get more comfortable when I realized I was in a bed. Popping my eyes open I sat up. Looking around all I seen was unfamiliar surroundings, jumping up I went for the door until yesterday came rushing back to me giving me an instant headache. Looking down at myself seeing I was still in my dress from yesterday I knew I needed a long hot shower with the way my body felt.

The only problem with that is I didn't have anything to put on. Looking at the clock on the night stand it read 8:30 AM, so hopefully Ace was up and could take me to my car. Besides all my money and shit was in there, I didn't want to tell him that just in case he jumped on shit and tried to rob me. I was already taking a risk coming home with him, niggas be grimy as fuck these days.

Walking out the room as quietly as I could I went checking the doors around me. I didn't know which room was his so I had to check around. After opening my third door I finally got lucky. There he was laying in bed with his arm over his eyes with the cover waist high leaving his chest out looking like a whole meal. His chest and stomach had tattoos but not a lot to where you couldn't see his skin, and those lips gawd. Ayana stop he not even thinking about you like that, he only helping you out of pity I thought scolding myself.

This man was most definitely out of my league. Just by looking at him and his house I knew he was someone out of my reach. I never seen a house so beautiful or a man as fine as him. This was the big leagues. Shaking those thoughts away I slowly approached him, the last thing I want to do was startle somebody out their sleep. I knew I hated being woke up plus I didn't know what his reaction would be.

Going around his bed I stood directly over him taking all of him in. The arm he had across his face had a big tattoo on it but I couldn't make out what it was. I couldn't stop myself from scanning him from head to waist he was just so sexy he even had that V. I had to stop myself from drooling now was not the time for this. But dammit he so fine I thought.

"Thank you little mama. You up early" He said moving his arm from across his face. Stepping back I couldn't even look at him I was so embarrassed, he caught me red handed ogling his goods not only that I said everything out loud. Jesus take the wheel I thought embarrassed.

"Yea I need to take a shower but I don't have no clothes I need to get to my car" I said looking at everything but him as if I wasn't just shamelessly staring a minute ago. He was just looking at me, I could feel his eyes on me. It was like he knew the affect he was having on me.

"You good? No need to be embarrassed little mama, it's cool relax but about your car" he paused like he was trying to figure out the right words to say.
"you cant get yo car somebody came through the block and stole it." He said laying back closing his eyes.

Hearing that crushed me, all my money, pictures just all my shit I knew I wasn't gone get back. Dre would never give it back especially once he see how much I had. He was evil like that, knowing him he probably spent it on another bitch. Fuck what was I going to do now? My whole life was in that car.

"Noooo all my everything was in there. My last now I'm flat broke with not even my car. What I'm supposed to do now, how did this happen?" I asked breaking down crying again.

I knew I should've went with my first mind last night. This had Dre all over it, I couldn't believe all of my years of saving went up in flames it was damn near 100 thousand. Being flat broke was never part of my plan now how was I supposed to get away with no money, no car, just no nothing. Flopping down on his bed I couldn't believe my ears.

Why was life so hard for me, I was a good person I went to school got good grades and graduated at the top of my class. I was always nice to people I wasn't out here fucking and sucking everything moving hell I was still a virgin. I never did nothing bad in my life yet I keep getting dealt the worst hands, and to make matters worst I didn't have anybody to fall back on. I knew my mother wouldn't care one way or another so I didn't even bother calling her. I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts I didn't notice him sitting up until he had his arms around me hugging me again making me jump at his sudden movements.