Angela, Babe

Blake:

   Things could have gone a little smoother with Katrina . . . I probably shouldn't have mentioned the part about her daughter, but, hey, at least I had gotten a kiss out of all of that. Fucking, and when I had kissed she totally acted like she wanted in my pants. Hell, sure I wanted her to get in them, but it just didn't seem right at the time.

   "Thanks for the ride, again," Katrina said to me putting her hair behind her ear. Was she blushing?

   "No problem . . . Remember, call me. If you want. I mean--" The drivers seat that I was sitting had started vibrating. What the hell? I thought I had returned everything back to Lisa. Reaching under me, I grabbed something and found it to be a phone. I opened. "Yeah?"

   "Hello, Blake. Are you busy? Because I would love to come over."

   I growled, fisting my empty hand to my side. Katrina looked at me with her eyebrow raised. I loved the way they were so dark against her skin . . . And, I especially loved the way that she looked in that naughty lingerie.

   "Angie."

   Katrina's face went from confused to shocked, and then to understanding. She mouthed the words I'm gonna go. And, thanks. Goddamn it! Fuck! As soon as she closed the door behind her, I hit the fucking sterringwheel.

   Looks like you just blew that one, man. My wolf growled , laughing at me.

   "So, Blake, I had so much fun the other day at school."

Katrina:

   I felt like crying . . . Blake was still talking to other girls after everything that we had done together? Even after what he had told me tonight he still wanted those other girls? Those other whores? Right when I was finally starting to fall for him this just had to get in the way of everything. I hated it here! I wanted to go home!

   When I walked into my house, tears were stinging in my eyes, but they didn't dare spill because I was grabbed by the back of my hair, pulled into the living room, and thrown onto the couch. Grabbing my hair, I whimpered and looked up at my dad.

   He had a beer can in his hand, and he was glaring at me. Behind him, I could see Alison sitting on the bottom stair crying and looking at me with fear in her eyes. What was going on?

   "So, Mark said. "Where were you at, Babe?"

   I answered in a quite voie, but loud enough that he could hear me. "I was working." Taking my money out of my purse I handed it to him and said, "Here . . . "

   Slapping my money to the ground he yelled, "I don't want your goddamn money, bitch! I wanna know who the fuck you were just with!"

   Ohmygod. Mark had seen me with Blake. So, I had never been in any real trouble before, but this was bad. I wasn't aloud to hang out with boys, let alone anyone. Not to talk to boys, look at them, or ride home with them. God, I could already see how all of this was going to end.

   "He's just a kid I work with who was giving me a ride home."

   Mark grabbed a hand full of my hair again, and pulled me close to him. Lifting his beer can up, he dumped it on my head and I gasped. Then, he kissed me and all I could taste was alcohol. It was so cold; and my eyes stung from the beer. Holy- shit!

   "Does he know about us?"

   I shook my head violently. "No . . . No- Nobody knows any--"

   I screamed and grabbed the left side of my face from where I was laying on the floor. Opening my eyes, I heard Alison's now very loud sobs. Holding my hand in front of my face, I saw that red tinted my fingers. Blood . . . He had punched me?

   "Oh, baby- girl, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't want to hurt you. But, I- I . . . I just need this shit to stop! People are gonna get too suspicious, and with your fucking loud mouth . . . You can't trust anyone, Katrina. Fucking no one!" I looked up at Mark, still in shock about what had just happened. Was he laughing? "Get your ass up to that bedroom and wait for me."

   As fast as I could, I got up and ran to my room before I could change my mind, ghrab Alison and make a run for it.

Blake:

   Angie just had to fucking call right then. She couldn't have waited until Katrina had gotten out of the truck1 Fuck, I thought I had screwed things up earlier? Well, now all hell was going to break loose.

   I walked into my house and slammed the door shut so loudly that I was surprised it didn't break off of the hinges. I looked towards the couch and scowled. God, they so needed to get their own goddamn room, or move the hell out, for crying out loud!

   My dad looked over the back of the couch and smiled at me. Fuck him up, man. My wolf contributed. "How's it going, son?"

   "Oh, you know . . . My mate fucking hates me, and I'm a goddamn murderer. Life's just great."

Katrina:

   As soon as I was sure my dad was asleep in his room after sex, I grabbed Alison and my purse, and ran into my room closing the door silently behind me.

   Ali put her hands on my cheeks and gazed into my eyes. Her face was so pale in the moonlight, and her hair looked as if it were bleached white. Rose colored cheeks burned like the sun on her face. And, I felt so terrible that she had seen everything that had went down earlier . . .

   "I'm sorry, Trina. Did he hurt you very good?"

   I smiled slightly. I could pretend for her. "no, baby. It was just a little scratch. Do you wanna sleep with mommy tonight?"

   When Alison had finally fallen asleep, and I was sure that she wouldn't wake, I went into my bathroom and closed the door gently behind me. Pulling the phone out of my purse, i scrolled through the contact list until I found who I was looking for. I was going to get the truth.

   "Hello?"

   "Hi. Um, is this Angie?"