This is My Future

Katrina:

                “Let go of my arm,” I said jerking away from Blake. “I can walk by myself.” Flinging the bathroom door open, my head began to spin and so I sat down on the sink counter as Blake came in and closed the door behind him.

                Blake then took his shirt off and went to run the shower water. Ohmygod, he was so tan and muscular. I hopped down off of the sink and walked over to Blake. My fingers trailed up and down his chest, breathing in the scent of him and giggling as I did so. He looked at me frowning and tore my clothes off of my body and lifted me into the shower after he took his clothes off.

                My eyes closed as Blake ran his hands over my body; it felt like he was tickling me as he washed me. His hands felt spongy and foamy. I rolled my head back and leaned against the wall, ready for him to take me. Growling, he closed my legs and poured shampoo into my hair.

                Head spinning, I pushed Blake against the wall and kissed his chest. “Come on, Blake. Don’t you want me?” He grabbed my wrists and put me directly under the water to wash the shampoo out of my hair.

                “Of course I want you. But, not like this.”

                “Like what?” What was he talking about? I knew that he wanted me. Sex was sex, sober or not sober. Just like pussy was pussy. “What are you doing? Please? Please . . .”

                I bit my lip as if it were my good luck charm and would make me want him. Just as I was about to give up, Blake shoved me against the wall and picked me up to where my legs were wrapped around his waist. I knew that he had wanted me.

Blake:

                Sex with Katrina never got old. I knew that I shouldn’t have done that with her, but . . . It had made her fall asleep and I wouldn’t have to wonder how to comfort her crying.

                And now she was still sleeping—her mouth slightly opened. Her hair was covering her naked back like a fiery blanket.  Alison, unlike her mother, was a morning person bursting with balls of energy. She had already left for the park with my parents a little over an hour ago. I figured that after last night, Katrina would still be asleep for a few more hours. Lightweights. But, it was good with me that she kept sleeping because I had business of my own to attend to; and most of it consisted at Pueblo’s public library.

                The library was uptown where the rich, daddy’s girls lived. But, damn did those girls know what they wanted and how to get it.

                Cars had already filled most of the parking lots spaces and it was barely 10 a.m. Book junkies. I jumped out of my truck pushing away all of my wolfs fucked up comments that had started as soon as I had woken up. This trip had better be worth it because if it wasn’t I wouldn’t be able to control my anger anymore.

                Believe me; I had a lot of it. The anger. Towards my wolf, Katrina, and the bitch who was making her feel like she needed to be saved. Nostrils flared, I stormed into the library receiving stares and anxious looks from the people with their glasses on and noses stuck in a book.

                Walking past the ceiling high bookshelves, I spotted Joel siting at a computer with his arms folded, staring blankly at the screen filled with open tabs.

                I grasped his shoulders before sitting down, and nearly watched him jump out of his chair. “I take it you go what I asked for?”