Men Are Only Pain

Blake

   "Mmm . . . Blake, my love, shouldn't you be going?"

   Her love? Hell no! I didn't belong yo anybody because I hadn't found my mate yet. So this bitch on top pf me could shut her trap. Being the alpha had its advantages. I got to do whatever shit I wanted, and mom and dad couldn't do fuck about it. Because my dad was a werewolf too. Sucks to be him, because I'm i charge around here.

   Brittney kissed me and I could taste her cherry flavored lip gloss. All of the fucking whores around here tried so hard to impress me. I mean, I liked all of the attention I got, but it was like having a threesome. Things got too complicated. Brittney's hands rubbed over my dick.

   Goddamn. Fuck this bitch until she screams your name, already. Said the wolf inside of me. All werewolves have an inner wolf. It's too difficult to explain, but they were very demanding. Mainly, for sex.

   My hands stopped where they were on Brittney, and I fell off of my bed. A very clear image popped into my head. It was of a girl. She had brown hair with an orange tint to it , a skinny waist, green eyes, and damn fine breasts. She was damn hotter than the bitch laying on my bed. My wolf went wild from all of this excitement. MATE! It screamed at me.

   "Ohmygod, Blake, are you okay?"

   I got up, got dressed and grabbed my backpack as I called, "Don't forget to grab your shit when you leave," before heading downstairs.

   My parents were in the kitchen eating breakfast. Who has time for breakfast when you've just gotten an image of your mate? I kissed my mom on the cheeks and heard her gasp. I usually didn't act this kindly towards her.

   "Guys, it's going to be a great day."

   "Oh, stop it, Blake. You are not that attractive." My mom said and sat on my dads lap. What the hell was she talking about? I was sexy. If it didn't seem so gay, I would probably already be a male model.

   "What's up, son?" Dad narrowed his eyes at me. "I know that look. Did you--"

   "Get the best image ever in my head? Fuck yeah, I did. Later!" I closed the door behind me as I walked to the bus stop.

   When I got there, nobody was there.I checked my phone. I was hella late for school.

   That's what you get for fucking stupid whores, when you could be fucking your mate! My wolf screamed at me.

   Mom wouldn't be happy that I had to use her truck.

Katrina

   I was going to be way late for school. Didn't this man ever get tires of sex? Hell, I sure did.

   I tried really hard to cover up the bruises and hickeys on my face, but I didn't own any pants or long-sleeved clothing. Mark didn't like me to, um, conceal myself. My long hair would cover up my back, but I was stuck with wearing mini shorts, flip flops, and a simple white spaghetti strap tank top that really showed my cleavage. Some impression, huh?

   My dad pulled my face away from his cock and groaned. "Get your ass in that school."

   I felt tears about to spill, so I grabbed my purse and walked to the door.

   "Katrina!" Alison called me by that name only when Mark was around. It hurt me because he didn't like that Alison was brought into this world.She wasn't allowed to call me mom or mommy, or momma. I knelt down and hugged her good bye. She looked like a younger version of me. Hair that looked like a mixture of brown and orange, petite features, and beautiful. She put her hands on my cheeks and said, "You look pretty. Have good day."