MAGIKĒ ACADEMY: THE GANGSTER PRINCESSES

MAGIKĒ ACADEMY: THE GANGSTER PRINCESSES (BOOK 2)

Enchant World:

Zanaira has discovered who she is. Jade Yzada Slytherin is her name. A demigod who has somehow passed away, along with her friends' disappearance. She had found herself, but she had also lost her life. Or was she? Chaos struck her realm after her death, shaking it to its foundations. They put an end to the war, but they didn't realize they were not done yet, because every ending is just the beginning of something else.

Mortal Realm:

Jamilla is a mortal girl who is everything but ordinary. Who is she, exactly?

The death of Yzada brought her back to life. What is her function and how does she interact with them? Especially to her. A formidable mobster who appears to have wandered through the mortal realm. After her death, everything falls apart. Will they be able to discover out how they're tied to one another with turmoil causing instability to both realms? Is it possible that they'll be able to find each other? Will they be able to distinguish themselves? Will they be able to have faith in one other?

Because chaos has given them a second chance, a chance to make amends, and has brought them all together in one place.

Status: [COMPLETE]

°°°✔️Title: Magikē(Magic) Academy: The Gangster Princesses (Book 2)

°°°
✔️Title: Magikē(Magic) Academy: The Gangster Princesses (Book 2)

✔️Genre: Fantasy, Mystery-thriller, Romance

✔️Language: English and Tagalog

✔️Date of Start: May 30, 2018

✔️Date of Finish: May 5, 2019

°°°

Demigod

Demigod

☑ Gangster Princess ☑

°°°
Note: This book is under major revision.

°°°

Warning: Typographical and Grammatical Errors are present in this work and ‼️Plagiarism‼️is ⚠️strictly prohibited⚠️.

dreamhope_s