Chapter 39

(A few days later)

I smiled in contentment; life with Dominic would be alright. It seemed as if something were missing between the two of us, something missing from me, but I was already comfortable with him and that's all I could really ask for.

We were in his living room, his hand caressing my stomach. A perfect smile present on his perfect face; he kissed me slowly.

  ''You've been so amazing. It's kind of unreal.'' I told him truthfully.

  ''Everyday would be like this Bella, if you just agree. We could be the stuff of storybooks.'' He said quietly, his eyes sparkling.

  I nodded slowly. ''Yeah. But it's-''

  ''I know we aren't supposed to be together; I feel it to. We both belong to other people. We'll be okay though, I think we'll even be pretty happy.''

I don't know why I was so hesitant, I don't belong to anyone but myself. Jasper was who I loved, but he betrayed me. He no longer had me, I didn't belong to him anymore. But my gut told me that Dom was right, that I belonged to someone else out there.

Confusion addled my brain.

For the first time, I was believing I actually had that memory loss. It was insane, but something big was missing from me.

  ''We do not really have to be anything more than we are right now. I mean we're more than friends, but we aren't an actual couple or in love. It can be easy with us though; we will get there with time. There's no rush Bell.''

  ''What about the- When we, that's more than we are right now.'' Heat spread to my cheeks and down my neck.

  "That can be a one time thing. It bonds us and that's important, it ties you to me. It's needed. It'll keep you safe and it'll keep me safe.''

I nodded, accepting my fate, happy that I could at least trust him. I kissed him, grabbing his warm face with both of my hands.

He pulled me by my left hand, a subtle smile on his face. I let him drag me to his bed. The slight space still between us closed; he kissed the spot below my earlobe and sucked the tender skin. I exhaled deeply and a quiet moan followed.

  "I want you. Right now," he whispered fiercely, exuding passion and lust.

He nuzzled my neck, his full lips grazing the fading bruises. Hands roamed under my shirt. I whimpered, I was a puddle of goo. My brain screamed, telling me no. I automatically ignored, pleasure was surging through me.

He played on it.

Dominic pushed me gently. I landed on my back, softly bouncing on his bed. He was above me, but not completely on top of me. He supported his own weight.

Than I felt it. I didn't know what it was, but something was going to happen.

  "Now doesn't really feel like the right time," I said quietly.

  "You have nothing to worry about. Yeah, it'll hurt for bit. I have to remark you, othetwise all this would be pointless."

  "That's not what I mean. I feel like something's happening. Something big."

  "You're just being paranoid. Of course I will take it slow, you have nothing to worry about."

I wanted it. He kissed me deeply, slowly and I helped take his shirt off. Softly, he nipped at my neck. His body rocked against mine, I arched my back and moaned quite loudly.

  "Please. Don't tease me Dom," I all but begged him.

He licked my collar bone, I screamed. The pain was gut-wrenching and blinding. He ignored me and pinned my arms down, focusing on that scream inducing spot.