Chapter 13

(Sam's PoV)

"There's been a bloodsucker near the border." Sam informed his pack.

"Has it crossed the treaty line?" Jared asked.

"Not that I can tell and it's not the first time either."

"A leech that won't cross the treaty line, Cullen?" Leah asked.

"Probably. Its scent is all over Forks, strongest near Bella's place."

 "So, her vamp is back, I bet she's seeing him." Leah sneered.

"No, Bella wouldn't hide that. She'd be around him all the time and no amount of showering would get that stench out." Jacob informed them. "Plus, I'm not sure Bella would go back to him anyway."

"I agree with Jake on this. I'd know if Bella was in contact with any leech. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a clue that one of them is back. And, I don't think it's even the same scent as the one she was dating. This is a different Cullen."

"We take it down?"

"No. It hasn't come on our land. Tighter patrolling and maybe someone run Forks before she goes back home when she's here."

"Great! Even more work!" Leah yelled.

"Enough! Bella is one of us now!" I scolded.

"Than she can run her own damn patrols."

"You know that's not possible.  Bella will be treated with respect."

"Yeah. I get it!" She yelled.

 "That goes for everyone!"

"Maybe if we knew what was going on." Seth shrugged.

"I've been advised by council to leave you guys out of it for now."

"Cuz that's smart."

"Leah knock it off. I care about Bella, alot."

"You use to care about me alot. Then you imprinted. What about Emily now?" Leah looked at her feet.

"Crap. Just kill me please. The triangle becomes a fucking square. Just kill me. I can't stand it anymore." Seth yanked at his hair. "It never ends."

"Hot damn, little Seth just said a swear word." Paul said, walking up behind us.

"Fuck off Paul! Why don't you go make out with some bimbo again. She can slobber all over you!" She screamed.

"Kill me." Seth stated yet again.

"Leah." Paul started.

"I do not want to hear it. I thought we were okay, but I was wrong."

"I'm sorry. I just. I don't want to want her. I want to hate her. I wish I could feel this way about you Leah, you're amazing." Paul tried to explain. "I never meant to hurt you."

"I'm over it now, I've gotten use to it. And truthfully, Paul I can do better than you."

"I deserve that."

"We have more important things going on right now." I pointed out. I mean Bella could be at risk.

"It's not crossing the border, there is nothing we can do. You should know that Sam, Bella or not." Jake informed smartly, very Alpha like, It surprised everyone.

"I don't want any damn bloodsucker near my- near Bella. Friendly or not. I want her protected. As of right now, Isabella Swan is our numer one priority."

"Just great." Leah stated, examining her nails."Peachy."

"Bella's not that bad. It's time to get over yourself." Paul told her.