Chapter:34

Puking. Myself puking into the toilet. I'm nauseous and have a splitting headache. I'm pushing them away so they don't get sick. Matthew and Luca went to help out another Academy team. Matthew cooked me some meals and refrigerated them so I would have something to eat. Jackson and Cade are at the hospital on their shifts. Percy is in the basement on his computer set helping a team from there. Zach will be away until Wednesday, it's Saturday.

So, I'm left alone to sleep. Except when Cade or Jackson call Percy to check on me and make sure I'm drinking enough water. One time I tried to eat something and right before I fell asleep once more it was up and out of my stomach. I crawled into my bed after brushing my teeth and heard a faint knock at my open door.

I groaned. As much as I didn't want to be bothered, I liked the company. Percy sat down on the edge of my bed. "Wanna drink this for me?" He asked. I achily sat up and drank the water. Knowing him, he's got the camera on me watching my every move while he's working. When it was empty I curled up under my covers and fell back asleep.

Every two to three hours I was woken up. Every four hours Percy would check my temperature to see if it had gone away. At one point I felt a cold hand on my forehead. I leaned into it. "Get me a cold rag." Jackson said. A few seconds later I felt the rag on my forehead and on my forearms.

"Have you gotten a bath today sweetheart?" Jackson asked. I groaned. "She's only gotten up to throw up, or try to eat." Percy said. "Think you can run a cool bath for her?" Jackson asked. "Come here." Jackson picked me up and stood me up on my feet.

He took my pants off and underwear kissing just below my belly button. He stood back up straight and let me lean on him. "Think she's got the flu?" Percy asked. "No. She'd have diarrhea and wouldn't even be trying to eat. Let alone move." Jackson said. Jackson took my shirt off leaving me naked.

Jackson held me against him. I loved the embrace. "Come on. Let's get you cleaned up. I brought you some sprite to try and settle your stomach." Jackson said picking me up. Percy backed up for Jackson to move into the bathroom. He set me into the water. "Do you need to get cleaned up?" Percy asked. "Yeah." Jackson said.

"I can get her cleaned up if you need to shower." Percy said. "If you don't mind." Jackson said. Percy gave a smile. "I don't at all." Percy said. They switched places. Percy knelt down beside me. He grabbed the cup beside the tub and had me lean back. Then sat up. He took his shirt off setting it aside as he shampooed my hair.

"Feel good baby doll?" Percy asked. I nodded. The front door opened. Luca and Matthew entered. "Lean back for me doll." Percy said. I did letting him rinse my hair. "Does the cool water help?" Percy asked. I nodded. He felt my forehead. Then helped me sit up. I held my head on my knees as Percy used the conditioner on my hair.

"Could you hand me that rag on the side of the sink with cold water?" Percy asked. "Thanks." He said. I felt the rag against my forehead. "Better?" Percy asked. I nodded. I heard a sigh. I looked up seeing Luca in the door leaning on it. "Lean back for me." I did just that. His arm held up my head just enough.

"Feeling any better baby?" Matthew asked as Percy helped me sit up. I slightly nodded. "See if you can fix some chicken noodle soup for her." Percy said. "Nonna knows a recipe that'll help." Luca said. "Good thing we have international calling." Jackson said.

Luca dialed quickly before putting the phone to his ear. He spoke in rapid Italian before heading for the kitchen. Percy started scrubbing my back and front continuing on my arms and legs before having me get up on my knees. He scrubbed my butt before going to my front area.

His thumb teased my area. "Lean on me if you have to." Percy said. I did that as he continued to tease. I moaned as a finger went in. He pulled it out just before draining the tub. Then helped me stand. He wrapped a towel around my body. "Need some help dressing?" He asked. I shook my head. I knew he was watching as I did.

I moved to the living room couch. "Come here baby." Matthew said picking me up. He carried me to the table setting me in my chair. Luca got off the phone and joined us. I drank the sprite after supper and went to crawl into bed. The front door opened again. I knew it had to be Cade coming in. I dozed off. A cold hand and a kiss on the forehead was all I got before hearing a beep. Another kiss then the door closing before I fell back asleep.

I woke up the next morning ready to bounce off the walls and be myself. I usually get twenty four hour sickness every now and then. I snuck out of my room and to the kitchen. The coffee pot wasn't going yet. I fixed it to start brewing before finding stuff to start breakfast.

I had the perfect view of the stairs and both floor bedroom doors. One opened. Must smell the coffee. I got myself some water to sit at the table with. Cade wasn't usually the first up. Normally it's Percy or Matthew. "Sleep good pumpkin?" He asked as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Yeah." I said. His hand met my forehead briefly. "Feeling better?" He asked. I nodded. "Good. The rest should be up when they smell food." He said.