Chapter:15

I sat on one of the two full sized beds upstairs in the second master suite as Jackson rummaged through a walk in closet full of suits, ties and dress shoes. Each was divided by a piece of different colored hanging cloth. Percy and Jackson were to one side, while Luca and Matthew were on the other. Zach's stuff was in the back.

"Your lucky all of your evening wear are in your closet." He said as he pulled out a pair of slacks and coat that matched. Then the same for each. "Now which shirt?" He asked. I stood up and helped him pick out the shirts for each. He called them up to change. Then took me downstairs to his and Percy's closet.

He pulled out an aqua evening gown. "And this will be what your wearing sweetheart. There are a few things that will be under the dress. We've five hours to make this work. Now put it on then we'll add extras." He said. Once I had the dress on he came in with what looked like an aqua colored lace garter. "This is what I was meaning." He said then showed the handgun holster. "This piece will go on the inside of your thigh." He gestured to the holster.

"Put that on then you can try it with just the gun." I put it on the leg with the slit just above it. He had some type of skin tape that he used to hold it in place while a small handgun sat in the holster. "That should do it. Walk from one end of the house to the other. It shouldn't slip or fall." He said. I nodded before walking the distance. I could tell it was slipping. I shook my head. "Plan B." He said.

Then had me put on the under belt and strap to hold it in place. That worked better. Zach and Percy were now watching as Jackson made sure the holster didn't slip. "That should work. Any rubbing or pinching?" He asked. "Nope." I answered. "Good. Here's the clutch to go with it. There are two clips hidden within the inner folds of the clutch. There's a wallet and lipgloss along with a mirror. Your also going to stick your phone into the clutch. Got it?"

"Got it." I answered. "Now for makeup." It didn't take him long to actually do my makeup. Then he did my hair. And finally he added jewelry to the mix. "Now that's elegance." He said. Then dug in my closet for a pair of nude stilettos he had bought. When he found them he strapped them onto my feet before going to get dressed himself.

I sat down in the living room to wait on them. They all came into the living room. They were trying to straighten their ties. I stood up to help Luca and Matthew with theirs. "You look beautiful baby." Matthew said. "You look handsome." I told him. He smiled slightly. Jackson made sure everyone had a straight tie and that it was on properly.

Then handed me my clutch.

"Everyone knows their place and what they are to do

"Everyone knows their place and what they are to do." Zach said. Jackson and I are supposed to fake being a rich married couple. Luca and Matthew are supposed to be 'guards' roaming the gathering in case something happens. Percy and Zach are going to get into the library computer and get information from the computer with Jackson and I distract the person.

Hopefully this mission is a success. The person needing the information said he'd pay a thousand each to us for our debts to the Academy. That would put me at ten dollars and two favors left before I graduate the Academy.