Chapter:24

They let me off the ship at the docks. I found myself in Venezia Italia. I knew this place. I knew the family I stayed with. I remembered where they were. They told me to come back whenever I felt like it. I went for a boat. I told the boatman where I needed to go. He looked oddly at me before going. When there I told the man to wait a moment outside.

I went up to the door and knocked. The woman that fed me for two years opened the door. She greeted me before seeing the boatman waiting. She pulled out several coins and had me take them to him. She then had me come in and tell her why I was there. I Then asked if I could make a phone call. She nodded. I first called the guys. I knew they were worried if they didn't already know that I was gone.

"Ciao(Hello)." "Luca." "Austin. Where are you?" "Italy. I don't know how." I told him."Which city?" He asked. "Venezia." I answered. "We'll be there in the morning. Which household are you in?" He asked. I told him. "I'll be there quicker." He said before hanging up. Now I knew they knew that I was ok.

Third person

An hour after Cade was knocked out Jackson decided to go to bed. He saw Cade was fast asleep but didn't see Austin in bed next to him. He quickly checked the bathrooms before seeing the window had been left open. He quickly tried to wake Cade. No avail. Jackson quickly rushed back into the living room giving out the news that someone took her.

Matthew jumped up and was about to head to her room to investigate. "Cade was knocked out and is unconscious. They left the window open." Percy and Luca stood. "We've got to find her." Luca said. Zach came in from his room. "What's going on?" He asked nearly yawning. "Someone took Austin after they knocked Cade out." Jackson told him.

"If we wait something bad could happen to her." "But, if we do wait and she escapes somehow and tries to contact one of us, it may be our best bet." Zach said. "Is there anyway to track her?" Matthew asked. "She doesn't have her cell phone. We may have to wait it out." Jackson said.

"Jackson's right. Knowing her, she'll try to get away and call one of us. Even if it is someone outside of our team." Percy said. "Who do we know that she could call?" Luca asked. "She could call someone on the Toma team. Knowing her she knows the numbers to where they are. I've got Axel's number and he's got mine, but most likely she's going to call one of us. Keep the volumes up on your ringers. If she calls we need to be quiet to hear what she's saying." Zach told them.

That's exactly what they did. Wait. About seventeen days of waiting. Around midnight nearing the eighteenth day Luca jumped when his phone rang. He accepted a call from his native country not knowing if it was her or not. "Ciao." He said answering. Cade was now wide awake and wishing that he didn't fall asleep that fast.

The others gathered around Luca to see who it was. "Austin. Where are you?" Zach had Jackson go start packing bags. Even one for her. "Which City?" Luca asked. They all could see the relief on his face. "We'll be there in the morning. Which household are you in?" Luca relaxed more into his seat. "I'll be there quicker." He said before hanging up.

"I know exactly where she is. And I know how long it will take to get there." Luca said. "Where is she?" Matthew asked. "Venezia, Italia." Luca answered. They knew exactly where that was. Jackson came into the living room with two overnight bags. "These will work best for carryons." He said. They were bags large enough to hold three days of clothes for three people and small enough for the carryon holders.

"Passports?" Zach asked. They each got their passports. Matthew grabbed her phone. All six went straight to the airport.