Chapter:28

I slept in Percy's arms the whole flight home. The guys were quiet about what happened last night. Nonno sent us home in his private jet to avoid any hassle with anything in the airport. When home, I was carried to bed and placed between Zach and Jackson. Cade had the night shift at the hospital to do.

Maybe tomorrow night he and I can talk more about things. And sleep right beside him without one of the others. By morning I was comfortable with my boys again. I'd wake up every two hours during the night and would hear one of them walking the house before checking in the room and running a hand over one of my legs to make sure I was still there.

I'd shift my legs slightly before watching him leave the room. I'm guessing that gave him reassurance that I was still there and alright. Then went back to sleep knowing they did too. I was the first one up at dawn. My phone rang. Zach grabbed it. He handed it to me. I sat up before answering. Another job. This time just info. Staking out.

As I listened the person talking was saying that a rat was found in the Academy and the supposive one was going to this restaurant at a certain time. I got up and nudged Jackson he looked up before nodding knowing that I needed his help with an outfit. "I'll go get Percy up. It's his turn to go with you." Zach said. "He'll help out big time on this one." I said as Zach closed the door.

"Ok. What is it that you need to wear?" Jackson asked. "Nothing saying I'm spying on you. One I can hide certain things in. It's at a cafe." I told him. He nodded before pulling out some dark washed skinny jeans and the black sandaled heels. Then going to the dresser pulling out a white tee. Then back to the closet pulling out the black leather jacket. "Throw that on. I'll make sure Percy looks just as inconspicuous." He said leaving the room.

Before he could I grabbed his arm and wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him. He pulled me closer before picking me up. I moved my arms to his neck and kissed him. He kissed back like he usually did. "Get dressed sweetheart." He said before setting me down on the bed, on my knees. He then left me to get dressed.

When I was dressed he came back and added jewelry. "Stay safe. This necklace has a tracking beacon in it just in case you leave your phone somewhere. When you get separated from your phone, this will light up with your location on any of our phones. If your within five feet of any of us it will stop transmitting. It knows home location." He said before pinning it on.

He kissed my cheek before helping me into the heels

He kissed my cheek before helping me into the heels. I now noticed that he was in his signature pink scrubs and tennis shoes. He stood back up straight and kissed me one more. "Stay safe. If you need anything, call. You know Zach, Luca and Matthew will be here. If you need any help from me call. Don't hesitate." He said before kissing my forehead.

I grabbed my scope, a notepad, pen, and phone. Then led the way out of my room. Percy was waiting for me. He stood and took my hand. "Do you need to be dropped off?" He asked. "Nah. I can drive there." He said. "I get off an hour before Cade does."

We went to separate vehicles. Percy let me drive since I knew where we were going.