Chapter:6

After now owning twenty pairs of skinny jeans half of them with rips, Jackson decides to take me shoe shopping. Yeah, all I have is a pair of sandals, my converses and some combat boots. I'm pretty sure he's trying to bring the girl out in me while I stay a bird dog. After going to all of the major stores and going through several shoe styles he had managed to get me four pairs of heeled shoes for a fancier occasion.

"Now for underwear." He said. "There's too many bags here." I said. "One second then." He said before we stopped at a bench. The other three set their bags down. Matthew muttered something under his breath. Jackson pulled out a pair of ripped jeans with a nice looking blouse and a tank top. Then the sand colored Apt. 9 sandal heels.

He stuck them in one bag that he had emptied before having Percy, Luca and Matthew take the other bags. Luca was the first to complain. "Hush. They're going to the car. This." He raised the bag with the clothes in it up. "Is what she's going to change into after we go to two more stores. Then we can go eat." Jackson said to them. All three got the bags except for one and went in one direction while Jackson went with me another way.

We entered Rue 21 and I followed him to the back. "Favorite color or style?" He asked. "Boy short." I said. He picked through the boy short underwear picking out two sizes of two different types. "Try these." He said putting them in my hands. I raised an eyebrow at him before he shooed me to the changing rooms. I looked at the sizes before trying on the small.

They fit better than my current underwear. Even though they were lace. I tried on the larger size. Too baggy on me. I then redressed before going back to him. I put the ones that were not my size back before he started randomly picking up boy short styled underwear. I checked the time. Five. Then got a text from an unknown number.

'Which store are you and Jack in?'

It's either Luca or Matthew. 'Rue 21.' Then a few minutes later the three were standing outside the store. "Think this is enough. One more store to go to." Jackson said before letting me go wait outside with them. "Did he get enough for you?" Matthew asked. "Maybe enough so I don't have to do laundry for a month." I said.

Jackson came out then led the way again. Percy, Matthew, and Luca followed behind as Jackson led the way. VS. No. I stopped before the entrance. "Don't worry sweetheart. I'm not going to be poking and prodding you here. I am though, going to get some sweats and lounge clothes." He said. Great. A sales lady was the one that was poking and prodding me.

She had a male, gay, attendant rushing back and forth between the racks and the changing room I was in. Couldn't we just go eat? After getting enough to last me nearly a month I was good to go and never wanted to go back to that store. Before we left Jackson made me change into the clothes and underwear. I chose a pair of white boy short underwear and bra to go with it.

He led the way to the bathrooms then stood outside because women were walking in and out of the bathroom. I changed quickly before using the restroom and going to wash my hands. It actually felt good to be wearing something like this. I stepped out with the bag containing the clothes I came in. My hand gun tucked into the waistband.

"One more item that I think they will love." He said. I followed as he went into a nearby store. He went right up to a jacket rack pulling out a leather jacket the same color as my heels. He had me try it on then got a black one too. His phone rang. "Yes. Almost done. She may let you take hers. Yes. Be right there." He said.

"We've got to go. The other three went out to the car and my work phone just went off when they got there. I've got to go to work, so I can't accompany you and the guys for dinner." He said as he walked briskly to the checkout. He let the lady behind the counter scan the black jacket and since they were the same price doubled it. He then swiped his card before leading me out.

"Bring your truck around to where we're parked." Jackson said as he went off to their vehicle. I went for my truck.