Part 10

The school bell ringed. Julia walked out of art class and walked to her locker to take her clothes for PE lesson. She opened the locker's door and surprise who was in it. Julian were hanging there upside down. " *Cough cough* " Julian opened his eyes and looked up to Julia. "Oh hi. " He said and smiled. "He he. What are you doing there?" She asked. "Waiting for you." Julian told. "Oh okay. Can you come out? I have to take my clothes to PE lesson. " Julia asked. Julian shaked his head and grinned. "Oh come on. " Julia sighed. " I'm not coming out. But you can come in~" Julian said and chuckled. Julia looked around. "What do you mean?" She whispered. "Oh you know what I mean~" Julian whispered back. Julia blushed when Julian grabbed her arm and pulled her inside the locker. Then he closed the locker's door. "Julian, what are you doing? We're gonna miss PE lesson." Julia whispered to him. "I don't care right now~" Julian told. Julia blushed a little more. "J-julian, what are we going to do?" She asked. Julian grinned. "Y-you know that I'm virgin?" Julia asked. "Don't worry, I'm also." He whispered to her ear and licked it. "J-julia, stop..." Julia panted. She heard Julian's creepy laugh. "I don't think so~" Julian said biting her neck leaving little red marks. Julia moaned quietly while she was stroaking his hair. Julian were still hanging up side down so his hat fall down. Julian leaved two tiny purple love bites to her neck and then moved to kiss her. Julia kissed him back still stroaking his hair. Soon Julian slipped his tongue in her mouth what made her moan. Julia closed her eyes and continued kissing him. Then Julian break the kiss and licked some saliva from his lips. Suddenly Julia grabbed his shoulders and bite his neck gently leaving tiny red bite marks. Julian panted quietly, stroaking her hair. Julia smirked against his skin and leave couple of love bites to his neck. But that's when Julian fall down and that also made Julia fall. So now Julia was laying on her locker's floor Julian on top of her. "It's little bit crampe in here... " Julia whispered. " I've get used to it. " Julian told. "Well you hang in lockers every day..." Julia said. Julian creepy giggled. "Ugh..." Julia said and tryed to get up but Julian pushed her back down. "Julian, I don't wanna do this untile I get 18. " Julia whispered to him. "Pleaaaaase? :3 " Julian made a cute face. Julia blushed a little. " *Sigh* Okay then.... " She said with a sigh. Julian creepy giggled and kissed her passionately. Julia kissed back and grabbed her arms around his neck. But they had to break the kiss when their 'vampire' teeth hit each others. "Auh..." Julia whispered. "Mehe.... Sorry. ^^; " Julian said. Then he carefully slipped his hand under Julia's shirt. Julia blushed when she noticed that. Then Julian grabbed her breast, that's when Julia hit her head to wall. "S-sorry..." Julian said. "I-it's ok..." Julia said. "WHAT THE JUICE?!" Somebody opened the locker's door. And surprise surprise, it was who else than Randy and Howard. "What are you two doing there? " Randy asked. "Eeew! You were about to bank in locker! " Howard said. Julia blushed and looked to Julian with rage in her eyes. "Satan damnit Randal Cunningham! " Julian yelled and stood up. Then he helped Julia to her feet. "You two are gross freaks, you know?" Howard said. "Hm!" Julia grossed her arms, looked away and closed her eyes. " *Sigh* Come on guys... We're gonna miss PE lesson..." Randy said and start walk to gym's way. Julia, Howard and Julian followed him. Julian looked to Julia and so did she but then she looked away. "Are you mad at me? " Julian asked. "Well think! " She said and ran next to Randy. Julian sighed and looked down. "What's wrong buddy? " Howard asked. "Nh... She's my first bat and I failed... " Julian said sadly. "Bat? " "Just cute little nicname. ^^ " Julian said. "You two are weird... " Howard said. "Huoh... I guess we were... Just look at her, she likes Randy... " Julian said. "A hell no. Randy is with Theresa, you know?" Howard told. "I know, but just... Look at her..." Julian said. Howard looked at Julia and Randy who were laughing together. "Mmmh.... But she likes you more. " He said. "And what makes you think so..?" Julian asked. "Uuum... Hey Cunningham, wait up!" Howard ran to Randy and Julia. Julian sighed and followed him. Julia looked at him for a second but then she just looked back to Randy.

♣To be continued♣