Part 1

It was normal day in Norrisville High. Only new thing was that new girl has just move to her new school.

Julian was standig next to his locker, he open it and take his math book. He closed the door and turned around. He saw a pale girl walking in a hallway. The girl looked really shy. "Hey are you that new girl?" Julian turned his head and notice Morgan. New girl didn't say enything she just nodded. "Are you goth or something?" Morgan looked the girls clothe's. "Öh y-yes..." Girl said. "Ugh. Nice so you are totaly not type who could be in my team." Morgan said and walked away. "Hey Julian." Theresa walked to him. "Oh hi Theresa." Julian smiled. "Hey, who is that new looking girl?" Theresa asked. "I dunno. I haven't ask." Julian answered. "Okay. Come, let's go talk to her." Theresa grabbed Julian's hand and runned to new girl. "Hello!" Theresa smiled. The girl looked to they. "Eh! H-hi...." She said shyly. "I'm Theresa and this is my friend Julian. What is your name?" Theresa asked. "I-i'm Julia Hill...." Julia said with shy voice. "Ha ha. You two have almost same names." Theresa laughed. "Y-yeah... I-i guess so..." Julia said. "I'm sorry of my friend..." Julian said. "I-it's nothing." Julia said. "Hey becose you are new you don't have friends yet, right?" Theresa asked. Julia nodded. "Well wanna be our friend?" Julian asked. Julia looked to him. Then she looked away blushing. "Öh y-yes w-why not." She said. Julian grabbed her hand. "Good. Come, it's lunch time." He said. Julia blushed more and start walk with Theresa and Julian in a way to canteen.

Randy and Howard were trying to found table where they could sit. Then they just walked to Monster Klubs table. "Sup guys?" Randy said. "Huoh hey Randy..." Theresa sighed. Howard soon noticed Julia. "Hey who are you?" Howard asked. Julia turned to Howard. "Eh. I-i'm Julia Hill..." She said shyly. "Are you Julian's sister or something?" Randy asked. "No she's not." Julian said. "She is new student in the school." Theresa told. "Oh cool. Welcome to our school. I'm Randy Cunningham and this is my friend Howard Weinerman." Randy said. "N-nice t-to meet you two..." Julia said shyly. "Hold on a second. Are you goth?" Randy asked. Julia nodded. "Oh I forgot to ask. Julia do you like monsters?" Julian asked. Julia looked to him. "I don't like them. I love monsters. ^^ " Julia smiled. "Really? Well wanna join to our klub?" Julian asked. Julia nodded. "Ha haa. Good. ^^ " Julian smiled. "Huoh good. Now we have one freak more..." Howard sighed.

~30 minutes later~

It seems like Julia has forgot her shyles becose she talks more and she even laughs a little. "Hey try this." Julian took his hat off and put it to Julia's head. She giggled. "Hey you look good." Theresa said. "I do?" Julia asked. "Yes you do." Julian said and took his hat back and put it to his head. "Wha ha. I have to say guys. You are the best friends what I have ever had." Julia said. "Oh don't. You make me blush." Julian and Theresa said in same time. Julia giggled and looked to Julian. "Oh w-when i now look.... H-he is kinda cute....." Julia thought with herself. "Everything ok?" Julian asked. "Hmmmm.... Oh y-yes." Julia said. "Hmm. Ok." Julian smiled. Julia smiled and looked away blushing.

To be continued♣