Part 9

~Time skip to monday~

Julian woke up when his alarm clock ringed. He stood to sit and rubbed his chest. "Mmmh... To school again...." He said to himself. Julian stood up from his bed, walked to his closet and grabbed his clothes. He put his dark purple t-shirt, dark gray jacket, black pants and black socks on and then put his hat to his head. Then he walked to bathroom to brush his teeth and put some eyeliner.[I know, he has make-up, and so do I. Problem with it?] Then he grabbed his neckles and put it on. Julian walked back to his bedroom and then to kitchen to make some breakfast.

Julia woke up when she heard Julian's walking in his room. She opened her eyes and looked to clock. "Oh gosh! I'm gonna be late!" She screamed and jumped off of her bed and runned to bathroom to brush her teeth and put make-up. Then she get dressed and walked to kitchen to make breakfast. Julian heard Julia's scream and chuckled. "I guess she thinks she will be late." He said to himself quietly and chuckled again. Whatever, Julia quickly ate her breakfast and grabbed her school pack and runned out of hostel. When she was running she didn't notice person who was walking right just in front of her sho she runned against him and they both fall down. "Hey watch where you're running..." He said. Julia looked up, it was Julian. "Oh! Sorry Julian!" She said. Julian looked up to her. "Oh, it's you cutie." He said and chuckled. "Sorry..." Julia said. Julian stood up and helped her up. "It's nothing darling." He said. Julia nodded and rubbed her wrist. Julian looked at her. "Did you hurt your wrist?" He asked. "Nah, it hurts a little but not so much." She said with a smile. Julian grabbed her hand and kissed the wound on her wrist. Julia blushed and giggled. "Better?" "Heh, yeah." Julia giggled. "Ok come on, we don't want the bus go with out us, right?" Julian asked. Julia nodded and start run to bus stops way with Julian.

~Time skip to school~

Julia were walking to art class when she saw Theresa and Randy kissing. She walked to them and said hi. Theresa blushed and looked to her. "Oh, h-hi Julia..." She said. "Sorry, did I disturb?" Julia asked. "N-no. Um, I go to PE lesson, see you later cutie." Randy said, kissed Theresa's cheek and left. Julia looked after him and then to Theresa. "Oo, are you two a couple?" She teased. "Knock it off...>\\\\\\< " Theresa said. "Sorry." Julia said and smiled. Theresa grabbed her books from her locker and closed it. And Julia took her pencil case from her locker. "What you have now?" She asked for Theresa. "I've chemistry. You?" "Art." Julia told. "Ok. Well, see you at lunch." Theresa said and walked to chemistry class. And Julia walked to art class.

♣ To be continued ♣