Part 2.

"Hey who's turn?" Howard asked. "Oh, my." Julia took a dice from table and roll it. "Six." Theresa said. "Be lucky it wasn't five." Julian said. "Eh?" "Don't ask." Julian said and patted Julia's shoulder. Julia blushed. "Öh.... Please d-don't touch me. I-i don't really l-like it...." Julia said. "Oh sorry." Julian took his hand away from Julia's shoulder. "I-it's nothing. Y-you didn't know. ^^ " Julia smiled a little. "Ok btw let's continue the game." Randy said and took a dice.

The lunch time was over and everyone went back to their class rooms, but Julia didn't know where she have to go. "You need help to found your class?" Julia turned around and saw girl who had orange hair. "Oh you are that new girl. Nice to meet you. I'm Heidi." She said. "J-julia Hill..." Julia said shyly. "Hey Julia!" Julia heard behind her, she turned around and saw Julian. "Oh hi Julian. ^^ " Julia smiled. "I heard that you are in same class as me, Theresa, Randy and Howard." Julian said. "Really? Cool." Julia was happy of those news. "Come." Julian grabbed her hand. But Julia took her hand away. "Oh sorry. I forgot. ^^; " Julian said. "It's nothing." Julia said. Then they walked to their next class.

"Yo Julia." Julia heard Randy's voice. Then she turned her head and saw Randy and Howard. "Oh hi guys." Julia smiled. "Nice to have you to our class." Theresa smiled.  "To me it's nice becose you are here." Julia said. "Hey freak!" Someone yelled and throw paper ball to Julian's head, what made his hat fall to floor. Julia took it and give it back to Julian. "Here." "Thanx." Julian said and put his hat back to his head. "Öm can i ask, why everyone calls you a freak?" Julia asked. "Becose he likes monsters." Theresa said. "And it's just becose here are monsters almost everyday...." Julian said. "Wait what?" Julia was confused. "Everyday someone from this school somehow turns to stanked monster. Then that stupid ninja turn's him/her back to normal..."  Julian explained. "Cool. Wait. Ninja?" Julia asked. "Yes our school has own ninja. I think he is cute." Theresa sighed. Randy heard what Theresa said and turned to look at her. "What are you looking at?!" Theresa yelled to him. "Well not you!" Randy yelled back and turned his face back to Howard. Julia and Julian looked to each others confused. "Well that was weird." Julia said. "Totally." Julian said.

To be continued♣